Sign in to follow this  
Rcelenium

Evq and Danechka obivous cheating

Rcelenium    0

Hi,

Just finished an amazing EoB (02/04 around 7:14pm) against the notorious Evq, Danechka and others.
Notorious not for how good he is, but rather how people know him as a cheater already.

I was myself very doubtfull about any people cheating in this server, but I just got an amazing experience.
For the first time I witnessed a clean OS, the lifebar of my friend gladi (AP+15, plate, def Accs+3) went from 100% to 0 in a single frame. As a healer I'm used to seeing bars dropping pretty fast, but never in a single frame without a GS proc.
So I checked my friend's logs, and what a surprise ! 5 damage spells from Evq (gunner) with a canon (not a weapon with which you can land 5 spells in less than 0.1sec), 3 from Danechka (gladi).

I'll be blunt, at this point I'm looking for an investigation + ban, otherwise myself and friends will just find another server/game.
I'm not investing time and money in a server that's protecting known cheaters.

Regards

image_2024-04-02_195407417.png

image_2024-04-02_195520366.png

weksanaaa    0

Пора привыкнуть то что тут дофига людей с мкросами\софтом играет , данечка и его компашка в том числе , не зря на них пол серва жалуется 

Veda    15
44 минуты назад, Rcelenium сказал:

Hi,

Just finished an amazing EoB (02/04 around 7:14pm) against the notorious Evq, Danechka and others.
Notorious not for how good he is, but rather how people know him as a cheater already.

I was myself very doubtfull about any people cheating in this server, but I just got an amazing experience.
For the first time I witnessed a clean OS, the lifebar of my friend gladi (AP+15, plate, def Accs+3) went from 100% to 0 in a single frame. As a healer I'm used to seeing bars dropping pretty fast, but never in a single frame without a GS proc.
So I checked my friend's logs, and what a surprise ! 5 damage spells from Evq (gunner) with a canon (not a weapon with which you can land 5 spells in less than 0.1sec), 3 from Danechka (gladi).

I'll be blunt, at this point I'm looking for an investigation + ban, otherwise myself and friends will just find another server/game.
I'm not investing time and money in a server that's protecting known cheaters.

Regards

Hello. Do you have a video of the incident? We do not issue bans to players without a reason.

Rcelenium    0

No I don't have a video, but I was expecting this kind of answer.
You already know he is a cheater, the server knows it, and he has been banned already for cheating.

Anyway, thanks for giving me a reason to quit your corrupted server.
I'll make sure to spread the information about how you deal with cheaters here, before I quit.

Thanks for nothing.

Melizé    113

Very interesting to read about my hubby (Danechka) cheating while playing sitting next to me, if u interesting he didnt even have razer keyboard so its hard to use synapse xD if u want to see a video u can watch my stream vods ^^ So what I saw on north base fight - 2 +5 gladi use dp and give aoe skills + buffs + wow = so u guys died

Rcelenium    0

Are you really this stupid to think that your testimony has any weight, being Danechka's gf ?

Anyway, I don't remember mentioning him using synapse xD
Also, consider checking on your eyes as the gladi I was mentioning died from 5 canon spells from gunner and several cleaves used in less than 0.1sec, not any aoe skill, I don't know what you're talking about

Not sure why I'm wasting my time replying to you anyway, not that your message is bringing anything valueable here

Melizé    113
22 минуты назад, Rcelenium сказал:

Are you really this stupid to think that your testimony has any weight, being Danechka's gf ?

Anyway, I don't remember mentioning him using synapse xD
Also, consider checking on your eyes as the gladi I was mentioning died from 5 canon spells from gunner and several cleaves used in less than 0.1sec, not any aoe skill, I don't know what you're talking about

Not sure why I'm wasting my time replying to you anyway, not that your message is bringing anything valueable here

okay i ll make proofs for u 

https://clips.twitch.tv/BrainyVastFiddleheadsOneHand-mxwT7uqSkCP-_gi6

Gladi was dieing for 6 sec vs +5 gunner with +10 plum, moreover gunner's canon skill that shoot 8+k its a skill for 2k dp with huge base attack - nocrit can easy damage about 5k, all ppl tilt about this skill cause know its deal huge damage, u act like u play 2 days in this game)

if u want to see how we play u always can join my stream ^^

Ohs    15
Posted (edited)

It probably became very unpleasant for you when the administration made an automatic entry into the pvp dungeon. For the first time, you felt the real pain of pvp. Apparently, after so many years of playing, you have not learned anything except how to click "REJECT".

Welcome to the game where players don't fight against mobs! :ph34r:

Edited by Ohs

weksanaaa    0

На стримах читы отрубают , эт понятно, пример корал танк

Veda    15

Итак. тему я закрываю, так как уже начали писать сообщения не относящиеся к теме. Предоставьте доказательства использования читов или чего то подобного и тогда будем уже разбираться.