Sign in to follow this  
Gatts

Camera problem

Gatts    2

I have a problem with the pc of my brother who can not do a complete tour to see more of the camera around his character. It hangs after 180 ° and does not want to turn more than one side or the other. Knowing that I do not have it on my pc. Do you know where this problem can come from?

Thank you for your help if you can find where it may come from or we will not be able to continue :(

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Gatts said:

I have a problem with the pc of my brother who can not do a complete tour to see more of the camera around his character. It hangs after 180 ° and does not want to turn more than one side or the other. Knowing that I do not have it on my pc. Do you know where this problem can come from?

Thank you for your help if you can find where it may come from or we will not be able to continue :(

Hello, the problem is most probably in the mouse itself. If you have drivers installed on it it's necessary to update them. 

Try using another mouse as well. 

Gatts    2

We tried with another mouse and still the same problem. We will try to reinstall the game. We'll see, after I hope someone had the same problem and know where exactly the problem. In any case thank you for your answer, we will see what we can do.

Gatts    2

Well, we finally find where the problem came from, a veryyyy longggg search. The teamspeak software "overlay" caused this camera bug. So here it is that it can help other people who will have an incident so much better, in any case we are happy to have been able to solve the problem and we will be able to go serenely! :)

• Like 1

MIyy    0

i have the same problem to, but i have no teamspeak. the problem is after i recheckt the clinte it worked 1 day now its thera again i cant rotate my Camara it stop at 180 degress. i have this problem only on euro aion.

MIyy    0

i have the same problem to, but i have no teamspeak. the problem is after i recheckt the clinte it worked 1 day now its thera again i cant rotate my Camara it stop at 180 degress. i have this problem only on euro aion., i only have this problem on euro aion

TheAlmighty    1,046

There can be many other overlays and programs interacting with the game. Therefore you should check on anything similar.