Kur0Zetsu21

Problrm with Panda candies.

Kur0Zetsu21    5

Hello,

My nickname at the game KuroZetsu. Asmo.

I had 27 panda candies in my invenory. From the ivent. Today, after the update, all of them are gone.

I only have 2 candies left. ANd they are separated. so its 1 candy of fast panda. and other one is the same, but on a different slot.

More than that, i used 1 of this candy. ANd my character didnt even became a panda. But i do have a baff. 

Plz, can i get back my candies? Tnx a lot

Blackwall    16

It seems that the maintenance switched out the type of candy you get from the boxes. Before it was an Elyos/Asmodian only version and now its no longer bound by faction. Which is great but also not since they now take up 2 spaces in my inventory instead of one.

But the others disappearing? I've checked all my characters on both factions and mine are all still there. Weird, man.

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

We have just checked and the ID wasn't changed for anything and they still work correctly. Nothing ever disappeared and disappeares, so, probably, you just left them in the warehouse, pet, or maybe discarded them. 

Now the boxes contain invisible candies, this is made on the request of many players.

• Like 2

Kur0Zetsu21    5

I didnt discrad any of my candies. I collected them for a siege or some difficult dungeon. 

And i didnt store them inside of my pet or a warehouse.

None of it. Yestetday i had them. Today - Im not.

phy    20

@TheAlmighty did the candies from the shop also get changed? If not... can you change them?
Getting 4% on all speeds without having to see that annoying panda face anymore would be absolutely amazing.

TheAlmighty    1,046
43 minutes ago, phy said:

@TheAlmighty did the candies from the shop also get changed? If not... can you change them?
Getting 4% on all speeds without having to see that annoying panda face anymore would be absolutely amazing.

Hello, we added the invisible candies to the free chests you get for bein online.

ldfilip    47
7 hours ago, bsokno1 said:

oh n~~~~~~o. i never wanna invisible one.

You can buy original ones from broker, everyone will be more than happy to get rid of them :D