Sign in to follow this  
ShuttleX

Itsmebisu cheating

ShuttleX    2

Hello guys as mentioned many times i've studied cheats to avoid them, helping Aidps meter developers to understand cheats and understand players that use them.

I know that most of ppl i know probably cheat but i want to continue and go on with this battle.
I know that probably most of you know me because i'm always blaming who cheats but i want to start to report ppl because it's really hard to play rightknow that every player that uses classes based on atk speed is cheating... I'm really disappointed and the server is really getting dirty, full of 15yo kids that cheat :(

Please i'd like to ask to everyone that cheats to not start wasting time and dirty this post saying "he's not cheating" to avoid you to get banned too. You will just expose yourselves

Thank you so much

HERE'S THE VIDEO:

AION_Client_(64bit)_2020-09-06_06-37-26.mp4

Immagine.jpg

Edited by ShuttleX
  • Like 2

Angrry    31

What is cheating? Everyone on the server has absolutely equal conditions and chances!!
:D:D:D

orig.jpg

Edited by Angrry

Souli    22

Assas are known to make big damage brust , but that is far from a normal assa brust, I do agree that is shame that this server get drity, and not only for cheats but boters too

Climx    5

If it's rly bisu...well my friend thats is one good sin u got there. Or maybe he is cheating, or maybe u are trying to do some illegal stuff aswell. Talking about the account selling u got going on. This is like the spiderman meme pointing at eachother.

boh.PNG

• Like 1

Angrry    31

Can someone be banned for this? I have a plan for getting rid of the cheaters much sooner ^_^

Edited by Angrry

u should try to upload it on any other source than DOWNLOAD MY MP4 FILE AND WATCH.

i can do more with AA as gladi, whats the point? if u know how to weave and know your rotations which allows u to not lose any dps and speed, why than its cheating?

p.s. u better watch yourself selling your acc. also imagine cheating in pve instances 

Edited by INSANEMESHANIKS

TheAlmighty    1,057

The video doesn't show neither gear of both sides, nor the damage in time run. The numbers depicted in the screenshot from dps meter cannot be counted as they show overall stats, we can't see how it was inflicted in the game.

The problem in the high damage can easily be the difference in gear (say the sorc is in the starting gear and the assassin is in the abyss gear), the video just doesn't show it to us.

The assassig is using the skills greately increasing attack speed in every duel, so to say he is always under the effect of increased atk speed, therefore the damage is inflicted much faster. 

We can't take any actions against the player, as there is no real proof against.

• Sad 1