Sign in to follow this  
Tellox94

Kinah farm?

Raidon    108

Farm BM and exchange it for Ancient coins. Do Sauro/Tiamat's Stronghold 4ppl for enchantment stones. Also, do Tiamaranta siege, there is a possibility to get L120.

Wait until Admins will finally enable some decent events for everyone to participate in.

A more questionable method is to farm Kahrun's symbols. Sometimes you will see people who are leveling up Cleric are looking to buy Kahrun's chain parts. I've seen people pay 20-40kk depending on a piece. Nevertheless, it is a good practice to do weekly/daily Kahrun's. You can unexpectedly make some quick kinah from it.

Angrry    31

Can buy parts of Karun if you choose this way ;) (Asmo-side). But with Aether, it can be easier. Don't forget to break it down into smaller parts. If they don't sell out like this, you can convert it to resources or consumables

SMyomayo    24

Steel Rose cargo , its dungeon for 3ppl , but you should learn farm it solo . 

Rewards per entry -

80 AC 100%

Ench 60-100  4/5 

Box from last boss with chanse get top ET PvE  accessories  (untradeable)

Angrry    31

I apologize in advance. This is just one person's opinion.. but perhaps you are strongly advised to earn ancient coins (although there are more profitable ways), just because they do not want to see competitors at the collection. In a neighboring topic, they already require a ban for a character who spends too much time on crystals.
Well, to hell with it.
The 2 fastest ways to raise kinara are to knock out the entrance stones to the Katalamanj in the underground and collect ether blue\gold followed by breaking using an elementary macro (2 variables use via button and pause).
Both methods require studying DIFFERENT places of occurrence and (preferably) collecting during the least online time

Iubita    6

I know this won't help, but... If you're general or higher rank you can buy Golden Idians for 10k AP eachs... They sell for ~4.5 mil each on the broker

Today I made ~200 mil during siege cuz I had a private shop selling for 4.5mil each in front of a teleporter

Usually I make around 75-80 mil per day just because I leave 1 account open to sell stuff
And then all else that I do is Sillus instance for composite manastones + tia siege for enchant stones + 3man sauro for even more enchant stones

On a bad day I make ~50 mil 
On a good day I make around ~300 mil
On a perfect day I can make more than 1 bil

Another thing to note is that if you stream on EuroAion you get ecoins... With ~500 viewers you get 1k ecoins and it keeps going up. Every ecoin is sold for ~300k each... So that's easy 300 mil per week just for that
If you have lots of viewers, you can get ~3k ecoins  or more even... That's already almost 1bil per week for nothing