Afro

Agro not working correctly

Afro    0

Hello EuroAion Staff, I want to let you guys know that agro is not working correctly as retail. I've been templar since 2.7 in NA server and Its incredibly bad how with 2 Chars (Templar & Gladiator with the same starter gear) my templar can not gain agro even though I used 3 agro skills (Taunt+Cry of Ridicule+Provoking Severe Blow) please check it out, since I'm leveling & also I've been talking to other templar in my legion that finds very hard to gain agro in Sauro (for example) while using full tank stigma build. Hope also this will help other people in the server.

Afro / Temp /Lvl.49 (so far)   

Raidon    108

I don't know what is your friend wearing to loose agro in Sauro where most people are low gear. I've been a dps templar since I joined back in February, and I never had any issues holding agro on this server. And I've been a templar since 2.7 on EU Nexus.

When I hit 65, I was in Kahrun's set with ancient coin greatsword in full dps stigmas and manastones. Tanked Kata in that set with some highly geared people in the ally with no issues at all. In Sauro I have no issues holding agro in 1k or 2k. Same for every other instance. 

Problem is your starter gear. It has no "Enmity +" which is why you can't hold agro at all. Get some proper PvE parts and you will be fine.

Here is proof of me tanking kata in Kahrun's. My rotations and clicking is still terrible here xD This is me playing with a different mouse after 2 year break from Aion, and 4 year break from Templar :)

Edited by Raidon
  • Like 1

DevWolx    62

Aggro is mainly dependent on DPS, the aggro skills and enmity + just supports it. The enmity - on the other classes is another factor that will help a bit (except when they do PvE in PvP gear...).

So you don't have to worry about it at that level, get to 65, start gearing up and go DPS gear and stigma build (also work on your rotations and weaving). The only instance (PvE) you need to be in a defensive set and stigma build is DLR.

• Like 2

Etta    32

just need to press the buttons normally, and not stand afk on a macro with three buttons on agro skills