Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Tempering Solution is never enough!

Slideshow    2

Drops on Lower Udas Temple, Udas Temple, Beshmundir doenst work as intended i guess, we did 5-5-2 runs, 0 serums each runs, mentoring a level 55 char with drop boost and lucky vinna

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
15 hours ago, Braindamage said:

Does steel rose cargo and quaters have to be the group one or solo one for the tempering to drop?

Only group ones

TheAlmighty    1,046

Due to the big amount of complaints from the players to the PM regarding the high chances, the rates for getting event items has been decreased.

Admin    411
9 минут назад, ikaruna сказал:

"Can we know the new %  of the temperings drop?" thank you

No

Affanaffo    2
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Due to the big amount of complaints from the players to the PM regarding the high chances, the rates for getting event items has been decreased.

So now it's time for big complaints by who purchased the reset scrolls on the shop in order to use it during the weeekend , while other people took obvious advantage yesterday .
I would never be in your place at the moment to be honest ; this won't be easy to handle;)

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Affanaffo said:

So now it's time for big complaints by who purchased the reset scrolls on the shop in order to use it during the weeekend , while other people took obvious advantage yesterday .
I would never be in your place at the moment to be honest ; this won't be easy to handle;)

We haven't decreased the chances to 0, not even to 5%. However we can't open the cards. Everyone is still able to get the event items with a good chance. 

Sharkan    4

The only good event nerfed, where all ppl can get tempering for our stuff, or just sale to gear themself, fun to fight people all +3 bc of shugo event now x)

Luyanara    9
40 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

We haven't decreased the chances to 0, not even to 5%. However we can't open the cards. Everyone is still able to get the event items with a good chance. 

May I ask if chance got only Nerfed for Steelrose or for all Instances?

Feedback: After your response few days ago I was positively suprised  for the fix. Even thogh i'm one of the ppl that woulda taken an insane advantage from this event - I think the nerf is correct for the game. Good job - even thogh it makes me sad that i won't have 200 temperings in the end now ;)

andrei    2

why you didnt  leave the event like it was meant until 20.06. Tonight shoud it end and everybody was happy no complain nothing .Now alot of people are mad because other farmed 2 days 24/24 (with reset scrols)and now they said is  to high change to get serum  ...so nerf it ( its starting to be like the retail with ruining events)

• Like 2

jaycemain    1

No words, people shop scroll for this shit and now no one tempering

Edited by jaycemain
  • Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
10 hours ago, Luyanara said:

May I ask if chance got only Nerfed for Steelrose or for all Instances?

Feedback: After your response few days ago I was positively suprised  for the fix. Even thogh i'm one of the ppl that woulda taken an insane advantage from this event - I think the nerf is correct for the game. Good job - even thogh it makes me sad that i won't have 200 temperings in the end now ;)

The chances were changed for all the instances

TheAlmighty    1,046
7 hours ago, jaycemain said:

No words, people shop scroll for this shit and now no one tempering

Repeating that the chances are not zero 

Sharkan    4

They are not zero but you just destroy it guys. 8 x Thames, 4x steelrose, sauro, 2x Hyperion = 0 zero tempering, 2 days ago, 5 thames, 3 x tempering.

If u dont want tempering to be on the serv that much, u shouldnt put Shugo event at the begin, it break everything, now we fight people +3 / +5, it was the only event where everyone can get tempering without cash shop :/

Ang    3

this whole event was a big error, but "ending" it like this (yes it's much likely over, despite you saying chances are not 0), with no news, no alerts, just a forum post after the nerf was already live will make a big slice of population to be really angry and/or leave. So many people were buying scrolls (be it kinah or cash, sure it's donation, it's our own responsability..BUT STILL) and they were scheduling to be farming during the weekend, but now they just wasted resources for something no longer needed. So, for a small amount a people who were able to farm 24/7 at day one, they can easily run full +5 and 10b kinah, while the rest have just less kinah/money due to wasting resources on useless scrolls.

It would be really appreciated if we could have this "big mistake" back for just 2 days and shut it down on sunday with some information ahead of time. This way you will break economy for a little longer but you will give equal chances in order to farm tempering to hard workers and people who have something else to do other than playing aion.

Thanks

• Like 2

Affanaffo    2
15 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

i understand your point actually .

The fact here is that who farmed the whole first day  has been able to obtain 30 + / 40 + temps, wich means they have a huge advantage over the players who maybe postponed the farm to the weekend due to no time to be online in normal days .

Now, since the so called "fix" has decreased the rates and in my experience is resulting in 20 runs / 0 temps , you barely created a rougly + 8 billions kinah (if someone wanted to sell it , i personally would keep it to enchant the accs xD) in someone wallet .
This could have been a good catch- up event , wich would have helped a lot the  new players  (in 3 months the server grown from 700-800 online player to 2000-2100), but this ways it will ruin the economy and i'm afraid a lot of people will feel bad by the way it was handled and eventually leave .

Just my point here , i'm playing here since 2-3 months i'm okay with the server right now , but you know, an healthy community is one the pillar for a good server to stay alive.

Thanks for reply !

PS: on 18.06 a Antonio talked about a compensation on discord news section, any news about it ? the server was far from being stable lately

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TheAlmighty    1,046

Taking into account x2 rates added yesterday with the restart and which are active every weekend, the chance has almost remained the SAME (lower by only 1-2%). So we do not see any backgrounds for complains now about this.

We have rights to modify the events at any time. We act for the sake of the server, not for the sake of separate players. If we see the problem, it will be fixed as soon as possible, without waiting for anything.

If we didn't change the chances, then tem[pering solution would have dropped from every boss, which could have led to negative consequences.

• Like 3

TheAlmighty    1,046

As the topic is transforming to something else, it is now locked.

Repearing once again. 

We are not the enemies of our own project! We always work for the sake fo the server, not for some separate person. If we can see the mistake we've made, we will fix it as fast as possible. And this is what we have done this time. With the previous chances and x2 rates the event items would have dropped from every boss, which could have led to catastrofic consequences. Should we have left everything as it was, so a small group of players could farm the temperings with the donation reset scrolls? We surely haven't done it and are not going to. 

It looks egoistic to think that we will be on the bit of the small group of players, who have bought a bunch of scrolls from the game shop (not sure even why, they are not limited), and kill the server for them.

Thank you for understanding and have a great time in game!