Sign in to follow this  
centurius301

Balance of Races

Hello,

I wasnt on Sieges till now because I have to level before :D.

But i saw that Elyos are much stronger at the moment. Will the server lock one races when they get to many or strong?

I realy hope we can keep a balance so its more fun for bouth sides and hold the gmae even more alive then it is on a old good patch.

What do you think?

• Like 3

Amino    2

More and more people are talking about and more Asmodians who leave.It looks like the beginnings of the server (reversed), but now with the number of people, it can be the reason for a potential server death if nothing changes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Desperation    6

Y, I have noticed it when joined elyos. But I guess everything will be as usually: publisher gonna do something only when it will be critical situation alrdy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lilitha    2

If it happens that asmo will be much less and they will lose everything, then the moderators will certainly do something about it. A month or a half a month ago (I don't remember exactly) it was wrong on the ely side, we were few, all the strongholds had asmo all the time, but the moderators solved the problem. So for me there is nothing to worry about. 9_9

• Like 1

berousing    10

when i started near two months everything was blue, asmos were dominating for at least 4 weeks. I think it's just the game, no one can have the control of the population since it's basically the choice of players to select one faction or the other, i did not attend any RVR for a week now since it's just boring AF. Sometimes also ppl get just demotivated, many times Elyos are just to attending RVR (asmo aswell i think).

Edited by berousing

Amino    2

When GM see : 

faa354861ca43500d8ea13a4d89bc935.png

they are like that :

cbea74d9d0c864ecd616413a22acee64.png

xDxD

Edited by Amino

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

We always control the situation of factions disbalance. For the whole lifetime of the server we have added bonuses for one of the factions in order to even the balance and it always worked.

Right now there are 14 more elyos on 65th level than asmodians. Is it that huge gap?

We will take measures, when needed. You don't have to worry about it. 

• Thanks 1

DevWolx    62

The thing is people mainly look at the number and percentages in the website which shows the total number of players connected that means even low levels, alts, afk people etc... are into account and doesn't reflect the true nature of the balance. To see if really there is a huge imbalance we need data on how many people are active on average on sieges in each faction (also only looking at the situation of the forts only give an idea it's not precise because a faction can just be on a loosing streak even if numbers are balanced). So if there's a way to monitor that and be able to communicate it with the community I think it would make it more understandable than just the percentages on the website that scare people.

Sharonstone    1
On 30.05.2020 at 2:11 PM, berousing said:

when i started near two months everything was blue, asmos were dominating for at least 4 weeks. I think it's just the game, no one can have the control of the population since it's basically the choice of players to select one faction or the other, i did not attend any RVR for a week now since it's just boring AF. Sometimes also ppl get just demotivated, many times Elyos are just to attending RVR (asmo aswell i think).

asmos stopped attending sieges cos leading was/is crap + most of siege leaders dont know basic english words x) yes "return" does not have same meaning like "back"  (not You Lyue asmos love You and your normal leading) but mostly asmos dont listen to commands which is another issue (exapmle: siege in divine fort where asmos ware hitting dux and ely ware healing him XD). You said 4 weeks - now map is almost green for like one/two months. Even UG farming spots are occupied by ely. Sometimes i see asmo there but they rather afk in Katalam xD

And because of those faction dramas many asmos went ely so its it's just a matter of time before they take over katalam/reshanta.

But w8 they already did so whatever. Its not problem to me since i almost got full set but new ppl coming asmo seeing all forts taken are probably like "well lets go ely it will be easier to get gear or find party".

berousing    10

We do not have any lean most of the time, and even of there's only Bind/Repack/Kisk location link ... it's just FFA. Just to be sure, Elyos and asmos are both being played by humans, i mean none of the factions are smarter then the other, they all the same, they all greedy, they all use Ap boost to get most rewards ... and even if they understand left and right i bet they'll do what they want and it's just the game.

4 weeks is .. one month, so one month full asmo .. one month full Eloys ..

You're probably exaggerating a bit for UG (not saying the the population is not even, there's a need to attract more asmos no doubt), there are different spots that are occupied but different groupe (check my twitch yesterday video i got farmed by gunners there).

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1