maldito06

Cleric bug while using hallowed strike

maldito06    0

Hi , anyone have this bug while using hallowed strike  ? screen goes black and back to the game after using the skill...and sometimes disconect me from game 

Ty

TheAlmighty    1,054
9 minutes ago, maldito06 said:

Hi , anyone have this bug while using hallowed strike  ? screen goes black and back to the game after using the skill...and sometimes disconect me from game 

Ty

Hello, 

What way did you download the game? Did you update an existing client or downloaded from scratch? 

Also, in what language is your client? 

Feuerhall    2

We have some clerics in the legion, no one has actually this problem.

Month ago someone has a similar problems in gold-aion 4.6   

He install Direct X from the link in the forum, and the problem disapeared.

maldito06    0
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

What way did you download the game? Did you update an existing client or downloaded from scratch? 

Also, in what language is your client? 

from torrent , from scratch and its in english . 

maldito06    0

hi again :( ... black screen during use of hallowed strike has returned yesterday , not so much like fore installing dirext x ...but is there .

Any advice ? 

Ty

TheAlmighty    1,054
22 минуты назад, maldito06 сказал:

hi again :( ... black screen during use of hallowed strike has returned yesterday , not so much like fore installing dirext x ...but is there .

Any advice ? 

Ty

Hello, 

Please, make sure that you installed direct x from OUR link. 

Also check your video drivers and set the graphic settings in the game to default. Try using default/high quality grafic engine, 32/64 bin client. Also, what localization do you use? Try changing it to some other and see if it helps (if the other versions don't work).

maldito06    0

black screen solved , i installed all the programs . BUT now i cant stay in a group/party without blackscreen and disconect from game . i have to restart pc to be able to login

Ideeas ? 

TheAlmighty    1,054
7 минут назад, maldito06 сказал:

black screen solved , i installed all the programs . BUT now i cant stay in a group/party without blackscreen and disconect from game . i have to restart pc to be able to login

Ideeas ? 

Please, so all the steps mentioned in the upper messages

crypted    30

maldito when u download the game, start launcher, click "check" it takes a while, after its done, start the game, it may give an error message, telling you to update the client, so you click on check again, if no errors or update messages, start game and check if problem is solved.

TheAlmighty    1,054

Delete the folders /L10N, bin32, bin64 and all the files in the game folder (only files, not folders). Check the game with the launcher