Rizella

Anti cheat is not letting me use my ping reducer

Rizella    3

Hello, so like the tittle says, i'm playing from america, therefore i need to use a proxy to stabilize my ping since i i'm playing with 200 ms, in this case i'm using exitlag, unfortumately is the only proxy that works for me and allows me to play melee class decently, but for some reason sometimes i can logging and sometimes i can't, when i launch the game there are times when i get this error about the anticheat and game won't start .... is there any way to by pass this error ? and just for the record, i don't have any firewall or antivirus activated, no windows defender no nothing, this is the message i get

image.png.15398ed0266308aa99f07d33186218b2.png

image.png

Edited by Rizella

Desperation    6

Or ask admins of your programm to try something in fixing this issue. My admins sometimes respond such issues. If doesnt help, try VPNgame, maybe will help. It's cheap programm compared to others, mechanics is the same as WTFast.

Nemiko    24

I am using same VPN Exitlag it alright, probably you have another problem, try to reload your PC.

Btw, use FR Strasbourg for better ping (NOT UK London)...

P.S Install Leatrix Latency Fix then reload as well your PC.

Enjoy.

Konoyaro    60

No problems with WTFast also. Got better results with Frankfurt, Germany, with France actually.

Edited by Konoyaro

Desperation    6
12 hours ago, Greyhead said:

"... i don't have any firewall or antivirus activated, no windows defender no nothing..."
REALLY?
And you don't have your money in a bank account, but in cash in a drawer in the bedroom, the key for your apartment or house is outside under the doormat and the secret number for your credit card is on a piece of paper that is in your wallet behind the credit card, right? OMG

I dont have any antivirus/firewall too. Just visit websites you know, what's problem. Everything for possible better connection and less CPU consumption.

Rizella    3

Been without antivirus for about 10 years now, and never got a single virus or malware on my pc

• Like 1