Sign in to follow this  
Xay

WANT TO START PLAY HERE, WORTH?

Xay    1

hello everyone, tnx to whoever will answer :) we would like to start play here, can anybody tell me if its worth or not? for eg , is pay to win? is the shop a vital feature in wich u can buy equip or even GS? is it fixet and well balanced? is the population gib? 

as i was reading, we are interested because of the 4.6 patch wich is the best in my opinion, so we wnated to try, but only if the try is worth keep playing

do you know if they will move foreward the 4.6 at some point? 

sorry for all these questions, but we wanna know a bit more about the server prior to start playing ^^ 

tnx

Hiraeth    6

Most of these questions can be answered by looking at the website which displays online numbers, faction ratio as well as has the shop. There are no planned updates.

DevWolx    62

Shop is mostly cosmetics, there is also boosts (exp, ap, drop etc...), mounts, pets, instance rollback scrolls and titles. The only thing you can maybe call soft pay to win is the 100% socketing things for manastones (tradeable so you can buy it from people with kinah if you need them and dont wanna spend $$$) but that's hardly a big bad thing comparing it to official server and some private servers that sell temperings/serums and other game breaking stuff directly and also doing direct pay to win events, none of that here for now.

So I say it is really worth if you like this version, population recently had a big increase so that's a good thing.

• Like 1

Xay    1

ok, thanks so much for ur answers...other few things...are all classes well fixed? is there any major problem i need to know with any class? like sins are viable? are gunners broken ? is there any customization to increase balance ? the ping is stable or there are lag spikes wich disrupt a good pvp experience? the instances end game are fixed well or do they have any bug abuse ?

Edited by Xay

Raidon    108

Classes are exactly like on retail 4.6. Gunners, bards and SMs are still mad OP in PvP. You better run if you see any of them.  Sins are viable if you have stable 40 or less ping and skill to play that class.  Gladis, templars and dps chanters absolutely require extendables for PvP, but those are extremely hard to get on this server. Many have them already from previous events, so you will struggle to get them.

Ping is stable. My ping here is perfectly stable, staying around 44-47 (Living in Ireland). Never had issues with it.

All end game instances are fully functional without any issues or bugs (Unless you count Sauro 1K bug on last boss that existed on retail).

• Like 1

Xay    1

ok, tyvm Raidon for ur explanations , much appreaciated , i think i'll start play here ^^

• Like 1

Rizella    3
1 hour ago, Raidon said:

Gladis, templars and dps chanters absolutely require extendables for PvP, but those are extremely hard to get on this server.

I'm playing templar from central america with an average of 180 - 200 ms, and event though i'd kill for an extend, is still viable to pvp without them if you are not a clicker and you have a decent tracking, i imagine with less than 100 ms is still easier so, extendable isn't a must like the majority of people think

Xay    1

hi there rizella , well as i remember extendable weap in 4.6 were way to weak compared to non extandable same lvl same tier ones, and back to the days i was playing and enjoying 4.6, no one had it on offi, but still could get some nice pvp and being really though to defeat ,i was a gladi myself and i could even 1v3 sometimes without extendable pole :D tnx for ur comment tho, much appreaciated

Edited by Xay