Kit777

The Secret of Adma Stronghhold

Kit777    0

Hi, I have an issue with this one campaign quest which is required to be able to enter Adma Stronghold, I start the quest and is able to talk to Surt which is the first step, however, the second step has an issue which that requires me to talk to an NPC called Sahnu who would usually teleport me to akulina palace.

This doesn't happen so not only that the quest doesn't advance and I'm stuck on this step and is unable to do anything about it can a dev or someone help me out here, no matter what I do i'm stuck having to "Talk with Sahnu".

Character name: Vantie

Thanks!

fakeorphan    2

Same problem Asmo side. I managed to get the quest with one char somehow, but could not with my other chars.  I tried the same on ely and managed just walk in into Adma, no quests or questions asked.  Some guys (elys) have all the luck. 

TheAlmighty    1,054
3 hours ago, fakeorphan said:

Same problem Asmo side. I managed to get the quest with one char somehow, but could not with my other chars.  I tried the same on ely and managed just walk in into Adma, no quests or questions asked.  Some guys (elys) have all the luck. 

Hello,

What's your nickname? 

Nyce    0

Hello, I am also having this issue. Asmodian side, songweaver's name is Nyce

Christof    72
6 hours ago, Nyce said:

Hello, I am also having this issue. Asmodian side, songweaver's name is Nyce

The admins got notified about your problem.

TheAlmighty    1,054

Dear players,

If you face this issue, you need to finish the previous quests! 

Quest requirements
Finished quests:
The Secret Passage
Light up the Lighthouse