Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

TheAlmighty    1,057

sfregerhgrth.png

Dear Players, 

If you have any questions, please read this topic first. Perhaps here you will find a solution to your problem.

Questions about accounts:

Spoiler

Lost username / account name/ login name:

Spoiler

Provide the following information to our email support@euroaion.com from the mail that is LINKED TO the ACCOUNT. In the message, specify:
- the reason for the contact (lost username);
- possible username;
- a list of characters on the account (detailed);
- operations on donations (bills);
- screenshots of characters (old, up to level 65);
- date of account creation;
- date of last login.

Lost email: 

Spoiler

Pay attention! 
Email is the main proof of account ownership. If you do not have access to the email and you do not remember it, then it will be more difficult to restore the account.

• If you have access to your account, remember the email, but there is no access to it, then you can simply change the email in your profile on the website. This will only require confirmation by password. Access to the mail itself is not needed.
  • If you don't remember the email:

Provide the following information to our email support@euroaion.com . In the message, specify:
- the reason for the contact (lost email / no access to the email);
- username/account name/ login name;
- list of characters on the account (including deleted ones. A detailed list with nicknames, classes, levels);
- operations on donations (bills);
- screenshots of characters (old, up to level 65);
- date of account creation;
- date of last login.

My account is blocked / banned:

Spoiler

There are 2 possible options:
1. Short error: "We are sorry but this account does not currently have access to Aion".
The error means that you did NOT activate your account by email after registration, or the account was deactivated due to a long absence from the game (more than 30 days) for security reasons. To activate your account, you need to click on the link that was sent to the specified email address during the registration. If the registration was a long time ago, then you can get a new link by logging in on our website euroaion.com .

image.png

2. Big error "We are sorry but this account does not currently have access to Aion.  All the authorities given to your account have been suspended..."  delete delete  delete Delete delete  delete
This error means that the account has been blocked (banned). If you are sure that you have not violated the rules of the server, then contact us in a convenient way (mail - support@euroaion.com , forum, discord)

image.png

Activation email does not arrive:

Spoiler

1) Check all mailbox folders (spam, forums, advertising, etc.);
2) You may have made a typo when entering the email. In this case, you have to create a new account.
3) It is possible that the email service you have chosen is blocking our emails. In this case, you have to create a new account on another email.

My account is hacked / someone entered my account

Spoiler

The security of the accounts of our players is very important to us and we do everything to keep every account safe. Even the administration don't have access to the passwords of the players.
Possible variants of "hacking":
- you gave the account to other people;
- you made same accounts (username + password combination) on ther aion servers and it was used to access your account on our server (someone used the correct password and username to enter your account).

I gave my account to a friend and now it is banned / stolen / my items are stolen:

Spoiler

The administration is not responsible for the accounts of the players. You are responsible for them personally, as the users always share the accounts with others (which we strongly do NOT recommend!)

At the moment of sharing the account with another person (including the cases of publication of the account data, the use of weak passwords and same login information for many internet services), you agree to take whole responsibility of what happens to the account further. The administration will not take any actions if (the list is not limited by the named cases):
- the account is stolen / data is changed;
- the items disappear from it / get broken / disenchanted / sold / sent to the other people etc.;
- the account gets banned due to the actions of the person accessing it by your will;
- ecoins disappear from the account;
- there are any modifications to the character / items / account that you didn't make;
and other cases that happened to the account after / because it was shared with another person.

Can I transfer my character to another faction / account / change class?

Spoiler

No, unfortunately, you will have to create and level up a new character for this.

Can I transfer an account / a character from another server?

Spoiler

No, there are no transfers from other servers. However, we have bonuses for new players: 

Starting the game and connecting. Programs and modifications.
Technical problems.

Spoiler

Errors when starting the game:

Spoiler

Please, check the guide about common problems with the game:

If your problem is not solved, feel free to contact the team (mail - support@euroaion.com , forum, discord).

High ping, connection issues:

Spoiler

a) Try to choose another proxy server (you need to go to the change character -> change server);

b) make sure your internet connection is stable;

c) check the connection: 

Which server to choose at the start?

Spoiler

We only have one server. When you start the game, you see the list of proxy servers. They only affect your connection to the server. All characters and players will be the same.

Try different proxies to find the best ping for you. You can check the ping in the game via chat. Chat command is /ping /ping

To reduce the impact of attacks on the gameplay, we recommend using Main AntiDDoS.

Learn more about proxy servers:

Is it allowed to use Shugo console?

Spoiler

You can use the Shugo console
Attention! Not to be confused with Aion Art console. 
What's the difference? 
- Look at the name.
-Shugo Console is a separate program. When using it, nothing needs to be added to the game client. 
-Aion art Console is enabled by adding files to the game client and runs inside the game. It's not worth using!

How do I change sounds/voices/interface/hitnumbers/etc.?

Spoiler

We are against any client modifications and do not recommend to you doing any of them. For this reason we cannot provide any guide to such changes.Please, note, that some of the changes made to the game client may as well lead you to sanctions.

My character is stuck / constantly falling

Spoiler

If your character is stuck, you can use teleport function on our website. 
For this you'd want to log in on our webside euroaion.com and go to your profile. Teleport will be available in the left menu.

All the skills from the panel are gone, all the maps are in "fog"

Spoiler

Most likely, when exiting the game, the connection was interrupted and the information was not sent to the server. It occurs more often when there are problems with the Internet connection.
Unfortunately, it can only be restored by you manually.

Coins, donation, shop and streams.

Spoiler

Coins did not arrive after making a donation:

Spoiler

To resolve this issue, you need to contact the team (mail - support@euroaion.com , forum, discord).
Provide the following information:
-a receipt confirming the withdrawal of funds from your bank account /wallet;
-username (account name/ login name);
-the requested amount of coins;
-the exact time and date of payment;
-the payment system used (see on our website);
-payment method (there are several of them in the systems);
-4 last digits of the card, if the payment was made with card;
-ID (number) of the transaction in text form, if the payment was made in cryptocurrency;
-the email address specified during the payment, if it was requested by the system.

How do I get ECoins for the shop?

Spoiler

There are several payment systems on the website, in each of them you can choose different methods. 
Learn more about payment systems: 

Cryptocurrency is also available among the systems and methods. Guide on using cryptocurrency for donations: 

You can as well get coins for:
-streaming the project (rules - click)
-participating in the competitions on the forum. They are usually posted for the holidays.

How do I get coins for streams?

Spoiler

Follow the link to find all the information on cooperation with streamers: 

What is a premium account? Which one to choose?

Spoiler

You can find out about premium accounts by following the link: 

Can I buy anything outside the game shop from the administration?

Spoiler

No. However, if the item you want meets the rules of our game shop, you can suggest it to us through the topic: 

Administration doesn't sell characters, gear, weapons, temperings, etc.

Game questions: quests, items, exchanges, activities

Spoiler

I bought a wrong item in the game shop / in the game, accidentally threw it away / disassembled an item:

Spoiler

Such questions are always individual. To resolve this issue, you need to contact the team (mail - support@euroaion.com , forum, discord).

Attention!
- All exchanges and refunds are possible only if you contact us within 24 hours after making a purchase/accidentally deleting an item.
- Small game items are not restored (pots, stones, resources, coins, etc.). Only valuables can be restored / exchanged (armor, weapons, accessories, valuable items that are difficult to obtain) and only if they have not been wrapped. Items for the Battle Marks are neither recoverable nor exchangeable.
- Items from the game shop, if purchased by mistake / the the wrong character, can be replaced/returned.
- When restoring/replacing armor/weapons/accessories, the power-ups are not restored;
- Items extracted to stones are restored only if they were in explicit use (the presence of enhancements);
- Items with random attributes cannot be restored. 

I changed the name of the character and wanted to use it on another, but it is now unavailable. What can I do?

Spoiler

Wait for the next server maintenance (scheduled every Tuesday and Friday). All names that have been changed will become available again.

When do sieges and pvp activities/arenas take place?

Spoiler

The schedule is available at the links:
Arena / Dredgeons: 

Sieges:

When are the rates for experience and the chance of dropping items active? What do they affect?

Spoiler

Double experience rates are available from 00:00 on Saturday to 00:00 on Monday (that is, all Saturday and all Sunday).
They only affect the experience from monsters and the chance of getting items from them.

All the skills from the panel are gone, all the maps are in "fog"

Spoiler

Most likely, when exiting the game, the connection was interrupted and the information was not sent to the server. It occurs more often when there are problems with the Internet connection.
Unfortunately, you can only be restored manually.

A quest/mission does not work

Spoiler

a) Jamanok does not talk, stands outside the tavern

There is a siege in progress. As soon as the siege is over, the NPC will return to its place, and it will be possible to complete the task.

b) "Project Drakanhammer" - the book is not usable.

After using the book on the ground, you need to open the inventory (special cube) and use it from there.

c) There is no entry quest for "Kromede's Trial"

Make sure that you don't have neither active and nor completed quest "Rotten Rotrons"
If everything is fine with the first point, then you need to wait for the next server maintenance (scheduled every Tuesday and Friday).

d) "The Secret of Adma Stronghold" - Sahnu does not update the mission.

It is necessary to complete the missions "The Secret Passage" and "Light up the Lighthouse".

The cabinet is over, how do I pick up my items?

Spoiler

Follow the guide:

My plume broke after failed tempering. Can it be restored? 

Spoiler

No, this is intended by the game.

Can I transfer my character to another faction / account / change class?

Spoiler

No, unfortunately, you will have to create and level up a new character for this.

How do I buy items / costumes / wings / armor from the shugo Dafarunerk in the capital/Tiamaranta?

Spoiler

It is impossible to buy items from this NPC. It is added only for trying on the items from the game shop.

More details: 

My item(s) disappeared

Spoiler

The items cannot disappear, it is not possible. 
What could actually happen:
- you discarded or sold the item(s);
- you gave the account to other people. 

My character is stuck / constantly falling

Spoiler

If your character is stuck, you can use teleport function on our website. 
For this you'd want to log in on our webside euroaion.com and go to your profile. Teleport will be available in the left menu.

image.png

I bought a premium/boost for the experience and it doesn't work.

Spoiler

Premium for experience works through the energy of repose (buff on the character) image.png
If you hover the cursor over this buff, you can see if it is filled. If the filling is at 0%, then you won't get any additional experience. You can
fill the energy with
tea, staying offline (preferably in the house), rest near the musicians in Oriel/Pernon.
image.png

General information, rules

Spoiler

What are the rules on the server?

Spoiler

Follow the link: 

Where can I find information about the server?

Spoiler

Details about the server can be found at the link: 

When are the rates for experience and the chance of dropping items active? What do they affect?

Spoiler

Double experience rates are available from 00:00 on Saturday to 00:00 on Monday (that is, all Saturday and all Sunday).
They only affect the experience from monsters and the chance of getting items from them.

Can I transfer an account / a character from another server?

Spoiler

No, there are no transfers from other servers. However, we have bonuses for new players: 

• Like 1