Gamel

Suggestion: Only English in LFG Chat

Gamel    1

TItle.

Would be great if we could add a rule that LFG chat messages have to be in english.

I'm not even from England/US myself but it's kind of annoying getting spammed with stuff I can't read.

• Haha 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Gamel said:

TItle.

Would be great if we could add a rule that LFG chat messages have to be in english.

I'm not even from England/US myself but it's kind of annoying getting spammed with stuff I can't read.

Hello, we support several languages of the client and what's more, you cannot prohibit usage of any language.

• Like 1

Gamel    1
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

you cannot prohibit usage of any language.

Don't know why not, lots of servers in many games do it in all chat.

Anyways was just a suggestion, really enjoy the server so far! Have a nice day.

В 23.09.2019 в 6:00 PM, Gamel сказал:

Don't know why not, lots of servers in many games do it in all chat.

Anyways was just a suggestion, really enjoy the server so far! Have a nice day.

This is discrimination against players based on their language. If English is difficult for me, why should I sit and translate every word to communicate some information to other native speakers of my language?Just to satisfy your curiosity?

• Like 4

crypted    30

Its common that people who dont understand the natives of others, have to learn a GLOBAL language called english or french for example, to avoid missbehaviors and racism from other players. At the moment, its really disturbing how specially russians act in lfg, when u ask them to write in english, instead of a language noone understands except themselves, which is totally racist and disciminating towards non- russian speaking people. I recommend you guys to set some rules up, so evryone can understand evrybody and nobody has to be disciminized.

• Like 2

Learn for your life! Russians NEVER will learn english. Just get used to it. 5-10% of russians who know english will use it, others will discriminate U, cos U are a potential target of their nuclear rockets)

• Haha 1

Antonio    15

Hello,
We will never make any language prohibited in the chat, no matter what or what chat are you using. Everyone can recruit, write and communicate in what language they want. Not only that we can't prohibit it, but it will be impossible as well. Such thing will never be respected because not everyone follows the rules or reads our social medias nor they don't know another language beside their native one.

TOPIC CLOSED ! DO NOT START A NEW TOPIC ABOUT THIS SUBJECT OR YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING POINT ON YOUR PROFILE !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1