Sign in to follow this  
MangoMango

[Taking advanted of Bug]

Shandris    49
9 hours ago, Sliedshut said:

That's not a bug, just songweaver skill

It's a bug cuz sorc has more skills like that. We got only 1, please fix it xD. 

Aegir    3
On 20/4/2020 at 10:14 AM, Shandris said:

It's a bug cuz sorc has more skills like that. We got only 1, please fix it xD. 

We actually got 2 and sorcers doesnt have a skill like that.

Zutto    1

Bards have 3 skills that are not seen by guards. It used to happen a lot even on retail, so I don't think it'll mind on this server anyway

Shandris    49
5 hours ago, Zutto said:

Bards have 3 skills that are not seen by guards. It used to happen a lot even on retail, so I don't think it'll mind on this server anyway

I am surprised, which ones ?

TheAlmighty    1,055

In view of the complaints we have been woking on the issue with the rooftops and bodyguards for quite a white. Checking the work of the bodyguards we haven't found a problem in their functioning. All the bodyguards have a certain agro range + they constantly move around. Every player can wait for a good moment to hit the other character. And this is all done on his own risk. This is the point of this kind of zones. They were not made neutral on purpose, so you can attack the enemy there.

In addition, it is very easy to evade the attack from the rooftops, just keep an eye on the map and get round that zone.

We have decided to set NO sanctions for such actions both now and in the future. One player was punished for this once, and we have talked with him. He doesn't have any claims.

All the players have equal conditions!

• Thanks 1