Sign in to follow this  
Only

Question about enchanting, pls help

Only    0

Hi, i need some help with enchantment stones :( It´s too long ago, and i can´t remember what enchantment stones i need.

I want enchant my Bloodmark Gear, but it often fails on +2. I took L100 and L104 on it. What enchantment stones you use for this Gear 0 -+5 and +5 - +10?

And for later, what enchantment stones for Katamalize gear?

Ty for help

Tia    31

The general rule for enchanting is this:
For maximum success rate without supplements, you need to use an enchantment stone that is : 30 levels above item level for fabled items, 40 levels above item level for eternal items and 50 levels above item level for mythical items. That means that for Bloodmark gear, you will reach the maximum enchanting chance without supplements with l105 stones, and for hyperion gear its l115 stones. This applies all the way up to +10. After +10, the success chance decreases, but you still want to use stones in the required level range.

• Like 2

Dio    12

As far as I know, the enchantment rate decreases also with enchantment rate level before +10, so for maximum chance for an eternal weapon that is +1 you would need a L106 enchantment stone and so on. 

Source: https://aion.fandom.com/wiki/Enchantment

"The sum of the level and enchantment level will give the player a number. If we take as an example an item of level 60 which has been enchanted to +7, the sum will be 67. Then, the player takes in account the grade. Eternal equipment will require 40 levels to reach the cap, while Mythic items require 50. As such, taking that the example item as an eternal, consider adding up 67 to 40, making it 107; therefore making the Purple enchantment stone <L107 Enchantment Stone> the most optimal."

Edited by Dio

Raidon    108

Enchantment is total RNG. Back on retail I've managed to make multiple hyperion gear pieces +10 with random L80-L100 stones and 3-4 total fails. Then I've seen others use  L110 and above on the same gear below +10 and fail miserably 5-6 times in a row.

Tia    31

It is RNG as every other system in Aion but you can still help yourself by using the stones in the proper range for a particular item. You can of course get lucky and succeed at enchanting Hyperion gear even with lvl 70 stones (I even got 3 levels at once with a 68 one time), but the chance of success increases when you use a higher level stone. That does not mean you will succeed though. Even with 90% success rate there is still a possibility for failure.

• Like 1