zielik

cant connect to server

djchips    16

1 окно работает 1 улетело , тык подключение нет соеденения на 2 окне , вопрос - у вас там что снова что-то не так пошлопо плану или я такой везучий ?

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

Indeed, the problems are possible if the server is under attacks. If the problem persists when the server is normally available, please, make a video of how you start the game. 

TheAlmighty    1,054
On 8/24/2022 at 9:06 PM, djchips said:

1 окно работает 1 улетело , тык подключение нет соеденения на 2 окне , вопрос - у вас там что снова что-то не так пошлопо плану или я такой везучий ?

Здравствуйте,

У Вас сохраняется эта проблема? Какая ошибка появляется и на каком этапе? И откуда Вы? 

djchips    16
8 часов назад, TheAlmighty сказал:

Здравствуйте,

У Вас сохраняется эта проблема? Какая ошибка появляется и на каком этапе? И откуда Вы? 

а уже все норм, не знаю что там было но через ночь уже заработало 

Sokki    0

Hello I was able to log in after 8 days yesterdey ,and today I still cant get into the game,I amsurprised that hello can log in narmally and hello not, my friends can log in normally and I cant, it starts to annoy me the money I put into a game that I cant play, for me its strange that some accounts are blocked by the server, now I have to  wait 8 days again to enter the game for 2 hours

Sokki    0

I was able to log into the game now because I changed the language in luncher, I made a relog to my tongue and entered, mayby someone will also enter the game this way

Sokki    0

Siege starts and what happenes .my account crashes and i cant login even chaning languages.It seems to me a deliberate action not to take someone too much GP ,and climb in the ranking. Well ,probably the server is too loaded, it should be a bit offload and block several dozen accounts

zielik    0
it's strange that all my friends can play without any problems and I can't connect to the server or if the logging of the login process will help, I have been playing Euroaion for 2 years and I don't think that suddenly I'm doing something wrong

sophisticated    241
1 час назад, zielik сказал:

it's strange that all my friends can play without any problems and I can't connect to the server or if the logging of the login process will help, I have been playing Euroaion for 2 years and I don't think that suddenly I'm doing something wrong

Hello!

It seems like you are starting the game from a wrong file. It's necessary to open the game via official launcher  https://euroaion.com/files/euroaion.exe

Also try to log in with preset login/password in launcher. 

If problem does not disappear, please make a video that contains whole openning procces.

Kindly waiting you to come back and enjoy EuroAion! 

sophisticated    241
4 часа назад, zielik сказал:

I dowload full game nothing help 

Can you please make a video with whole opening process? 

RevreDy    8
23 hours ago, zielik said:

hello Zeilik just saw the video, since the game loads that hard on the login page after the NCsoft logo mostly might be a problem with the internet and those days we are getting ddos attack so that might be a hard cause of the troubleshoot, may I ask you what internet connection do you have? can you do a net speed test?

thanks!