Sign in to follow this  
Anxiety

Temporary solution to balance the game until DDOS issues are resolved

Anxiety    10

suggestion: For the time being, one of the bigger issues I guess is that ranking up /keeping rank has been turned over to chance. i.e if you get disconnected during siege and when you get disconnected during siege. Albeit removing gp from sieges would be a massive mistake on the same scale as removing gp from arenas. A temporary reduction of the amount of gp recieved is perhaps something to be considered in that the people lucky enough to get gp amidst sieges will still get gp but the difference of 100-900 gp per day is at the moment a to high number to be left to chance. Just food for thought, that way it will still be rewarding to do siege as gp is given – and perhaps an increase of relics/medals could be added for the set period – but not enough gp is given to leave the rank ladder based to more or less 75% at this moment to chance due to random DDOS guy. Idk who to tag but whatever.

• Like 1

PsichoDich    12

I am for a stable gp , And not for this moronic random, someone gets 0-0-0 gp from sieges and someone 100-200-200 (For example )

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

In the last sieges all the players were disconnected, so it was equal for everyone - no one could participate. 

Generally, the difference in the amount of GPs you can get in siege is determined by the contribution. If you didn't do enough contribution in siege - you don't receive the rewards.

• Haha 2

Densetzu    23
3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

In the last sieges all the players were disconnected, so it was equal for everyone - no one could participate. 

Generally, the difference in the amount of GPs you can get in siege is determined by the contribution. If you didn't do enough contribution in siege - you don't receive the rewards.

But often after ddos attack instance pvp are reseted, this makes unbalance if 2 players got rank 1 from siege and one had more time to make extra gp stuff which I point out are not planned and shouldn't be reseted, he will make a gap to the second player. it's not fair, especially after glory reset where difference between 2 ranks are small.

TheAlmighty    1,054
13 hours ago, Densetzu said:

But often after ddos attack instance pvp are reseted, this makes unbalance if 2 players got rank 1 from siege and one had more time to make extra gp stuff which I point out are not planned and shouldn't be reseted, he will make a gap to the second player. it's not fair, especially after glory reset where difference between 2 ranks are small.

It only happened on one day. Yesterday there were no resets.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Anxiety    10

Well, today the server shut down for the majority of people however since we can clearly see photos from a small number of people in the discord server – if we are to disregard the active tracer of people being online – yet again the claim that everyone gets disconnected which has been the case before in many cases but it also in quite a substantial number at this point, has not been the case. I also want to add that this factor in making sieges less about contribution but luck does not take into account the issue of when and where you get disconnected incases where it does not strike everyone at precisely the same moment. So yet again my suggestion is to take meassurement similar to those I gave in the original post. 

• Like 1

EndOfTime    11

I had not seen this post.  I have time now because the game is once again dead... one more time...

I have time now because the game is once again dead. the support intends to solve this problem before 2023???

there are plenty of private servers for information, dear support wake up!... since juny/july we are seeing the same situation

It would be smart for support to consider suggestions like this The analysis is right, the solution is very intelligently thinking.   ;) +1 anxiety

Elknight2    0

dont cry about sieges if you want more gp try better. Is not GMs problem if you cant get enough abyss to be in top 290 players xD and for rank 1 rewards are 10 players per faction! 

If you want to reduce gp from sieges then reduce the gp reduction per day!

Also Try better !! :P