Sign in to follow this  
Albin

Очень странная просьба

Albin    145

Доброго времени суток. У меня весьма странная просьба. Можете, пожалуйста, создать и ввести в игровой магазин конфеты, или другой итем, превращающий в юна? Как некоторые конфеты, которые превращают персонажа в нпс, неспособного атаковать или использовать умения, но которого также нельзя атаковать и на которого не агрятся мобы. 

Неснимаемым бафом, висящим, к примеру, час или полчаса, чтобы это не пытались абьюзить. 

Всегда мечтал поиграть за юна, даже если персонаж сможет, по сути, только перемещаться пешком. Очень хочу погулять так по игровому миру, початится с игроками вражеской расы через переводчик. 

Может, запилить какой-то похожий ивент. Я очень люблю Айон, но я очень, невероятно устал от войны. Хочется максимально мирной интеракции со всеми хотя-бы в игре.

Всем мир. 

• Like 3

Christof    72
8 hours ago, Albin said:

Hello. I have a very strange request. Can you please create and enter candy or other stuff that turns you into a yuna? Like some candy that turns a character into a NPS, unable to attack or use skills, but who also can't be attacked and who doesn't have mobs.

An unremovable buff, hanging, for example, for an hour or half an hour, so that they do not try to abuse it.

Always dreamed of playing as a young man, even if the character could, in fact, only move on foot. I really want to walk around the game world like this, chat with players of the enemy race through an interpreter.

Maybe cut some similar event. I love Ayon very much, but I'm very, incredibly tired of the war. I want the most peaceful interaction with everyone at least in the game.

Peace to all.

I think that request isn't possible at the moment and from my pov, it's not a necessary point right now.

• Sad 1