nikpav

Flying Pagati Survey

nikpav    0

Hello. At level 30 I got the Flying Pagati mount survey, which I didn't accept since I still have the Scooter from the DDOS compensation. However I just got lvl 46 and the Flying Pagati survey has been gone. Is there a way for me to get it back? I really don't wanna lose the mount.

RevreDy    8
1 hour ago, nikpav said:

Hello. At level 30 I got the Flying Pagati mount survey, which I didn't accept since I still have the Scooter from the DDOS compensation. However I just got lvl 46 and the Flying Pagati survey has been gone. Is there a way for me to get it back? I really don't wanna lose the mount.

Hello nikpav, unfortunately I do not think there is a way to get it back since it has an expiration date, it will be unfair for other players, I also had 2 mounts with expiration date one from when I was leveling up and one from event. Most of the people I think have been through that and we had to deal with it since they have expiration date.

• Sad 1

nikpav    0

That's just wrong... We should at least know when the survey is expiring so we can grab it before it expires. That is quite unfair, I don't understand what the issue is to be able to pick it up later or just notify us when it expires like some special survey before :(

Edited by nikpav

RevreDy    8

1 hour ago, nikpav said:

That's just wrong... We should at least know when the survey is expiring so we can grab it before it expires. That is quite unfair, I don't understand what the issue is to be able to pick it up later or just notify us when it expires like some special survey before :(

it does notify you, if you look closely it says what day and time expires. Also in the title it says if it is for 7 days, 14 days etc.

nikpav    0

I'm not talking about the mount, I know about the mount timer (can see it on the scooter too), I'm talking about the survey itself. Don't see any timer on it.

crypted    30

hes talking about the "SURVEY" that is not appearing anymore.... which shouldnt be the case.... cuz as long as u dont fill in and confirm, surveys should be there the whole time... but the server is broken anyways, dont waste a lot of time... xD

nikpav    0
16 hours ago, crypted said:

as long as u dont fill in and confirm, surveys should be there the whole time... but the server is broken anyways, dont waste a lot of time... xD

Yeah true... :|