1) This gear is still just for start and is already quite a lot for a retail-like server with x1 rates. This is pretty enough for the start, and on the high level you can already start getting blood marks and farm for the jewelry quite fast.
2) They are available in several quests, and we have as well added them to the tiamaranta's eye quest.
3) You can always report any player violating the rules and he will get sanctions if there's really some violation. Can't say much about the group leavers, we can't make or press anyone to stay in the group.
4) This is something making the game way too easy for x1 rates. Not sure this will be good. Stigma system has been working like this on retail, exactly what we seek for.
5) New players can't get the pots and scrolls on their own, they don't have kinah or crafts levelled. Even if they start saving up kinah and level up alchemy, they will need some time for it and some scrolls/pots for the meantime. These consumables don't last that long anyway.
6) Unfortunately in this version NCSoft made mentors less needed, the exp for being with one in the group is greately cut now. On the other hand we've given some good gear to be able to farm such dungeons with the same level players.
7) We add new items to the shop from time to time. There's a special topic to add new suggestions for the game shop on the forum.
8) Could you please give more info about the market board? I don't quite understand this question.
Tempering solution though is the most rare item in the game, it cannot be cheap.
9) Sorry, but the function of saving the appearance of the character was created in the later versions (5.0+). Aion doesn't include the option of trying out the class. It does exist in some games, like in lost ark, but here the developers never added such a function in any version (maybe I'm wrong, don't know much about the most recent updates). However the game is pretty old and you can find tons of guides on any class on the Internet, even on our forum.
10) Nothing is that easy on x1 :c Most of the rewards are symbolic.
11) We are not prohibiting anyone to use any name.
12) Never created in aion either.
13) Unfortuantely NCSoft made it to work this way in this version.
14) Already said many times in many places that we are thinking and working on this.
15) Sorry, but just not going to include it at all. First of all it doesn't exist, secondly will cause a lot of ther issues, including faction disbalance. You can always start playing on the other side, however from the very beginning.