Zagrou

Je report un joueur

Zagrou    0

J'accuse le joueur Ledestructeur de cheat san vouloir abuser c'est un personnage qui a moins de 10 lvl de moins que moi et me fait bien plus de dégât qu'un élyséen lvl 65 et réussi à me faire proc tout les sort à choc 

unknown.png

Christof    72

Hey @Zagrou probably the player that has less 10 levels then you have some abyss gear that's possible to occur like the "twins" back on retail time, and from what I can see on this screenshot you're using PvE gear with no PVP defense.

Zagrou    0
6 hours ago, Christof said:

Hey @Zagrou probably the player that has less 10 levels then you have some abyss gear that's possible to occur like the "twins" back on retail time, and from what I can see on this screenshot you're using PvE gear with no PVP defense.

I use ggogle translation because I'm not very good in English, of course I'm in Ruhn People but we have no way to see it on the screen but the problem is that this player hurts me more and managed to put me in grip. aether without any precision concerns - magic precision and puts limit 85% of the critical time which increases without worries to more than 2000 damage

RevreDy    8

hello Zagrou

As far as I can see 1st of you are in Beluslan on Hoarfrost Shelter, Beluslan is a level 11 to 40 region but If i'm not wrong higher levels can also come to.

2nd as I see they are 2 enemys not only one and also by zooming on the screenshot one of them is Star officer if I'm not wrong (I might be wrong since there is an image distortion).

3rd I've seen many people using a lower abyss gear +15 full and having a well deacent dmg besides that as Christof said you are in PvE and trust me that PvP % makes a big difference.

that's all from me, have a nice day!

• Like 1

Zagrou    0
8 minutes ago, RevreDy said:

hello Zagrou

As far as I can see 1st of you are in Beluslan on Hoarfrost Shelter, Beluslan is a level 11 to 40 region but If i'm not wrong higher levels can also come to.

2nd as I see they are 2 enemys not only one and also by zooming on the screenshot one of them is Star officer if I'm not wrong (I might be wrong since there is an image distortion).

3rd I've seen many people using a lower abyss gear +15 full and having a well deacent dmg besides that as Christof said you are in PvE and trust me that PvP % makes a big difference.

that's all from me, have a nice day!

It's useless you're just going to defend it and we can see very well on the screen that there's no way to know if I'm in pve or pvp

RevreDy    8

I assume ur in PvE since you got the PvE stigmas and DMG GS, besides that your accusing him for doing dmg to you even tho is 10levels under you but dont forget you are a cloth and he is a plate, the only thing he needs is attack / crit strike since the cloth's physical def is low also if he is playing with abyss gear as I mentioned before even tho is lower level he still got that extra PvP attack and yes he can deal dmg and there is not only the abyss gear like the 50level also the arenas gear 55 level conditioning 2 it is also strong enough to deal dmg. We do not have any proofs of what gear is he using actually so we are just making thoughs besides that also you said that "does me much more damage than an Elyos lvl 65" do you have any screen of the combat that says the dmg he dealed to you to compare it to a level 65 as you say?

Emlryn    9
9 hours ago, RevreDy said:

It's visible in the chat on the screen.
Stardustangelina, sorc55, and glad are 55 too.
If glad is in arena55+15 with abyss accs, he's a little destroy machine. 

https://aion.aspirine.su/#!zi7ztRE

For example, and without manastone and plume...

• Like 1