Sign in to follow this  
koekie

PLS BOOST EXP rate is to low

Serah    2

I don't really understand all your 4 points .

I haven't complained about version of the game, the only thing i can really pick on is the voting website which can't be changed to english so no point of that vote button .

I also don't mind donating but i rather donate for cosmetics rather than shortending my way to 65 by spending 10 bucks on one amulet .

I also know running the server costs no need to point obvious things. And yes let's praise the server for what  we get and see how Euro gonna be like Gold was. 

• Like 1

See    2

중국인들이 몰려 올 예정이라고 합니다.

주말이라도 경험치 이벤트는 필요합니다.

punkbuzter    0

Personally I think the server is good as it is, if anything, it could be 2x exp but also get rid of the starting armor set because that one renders a lot of content useless.

I don't know about you guys but it sounds like some of you don't actually want to play the game, you just want to rush into the Abyss with best gear as fast as possible... I don't agree with that idea, I'm here to play the game, not get handheld by a babysitting boost system throughout the game. What's the point of all these areas if we're to just skip them all - then we could just have the Abyss and erase all the other areas and the game would just require 10GB of space.

As it is already, dungeons in general are already dead until Lv40+, I remember another server called Infinite Aion (it's dead and their site was removed long time ago so I can name it safely) where people were actually in cue for entry in Eltnen and other low-level dungeons, that was fun but they're all dead dungeons in EuroAion because of the starting Lv10 gear.

So you see how much damage such a small thing can do, and adding a much higher exp rate would damage it even more. Another thing I've noticed is that people barely uses the Broker, obviously there's something damaging the trade system as well.

Edited by punkbuzter
typo

Legea    5

It took me one week to max level, and it felt really fast. Just make sure you do the pink quests. I did play a lot.. so an average player may need two weeks.