Sign in to follow this  
Jakelizius

QuestBug : Secrets of the Temple

Jakelizius    1

Hello Everyone,

Me and my Friend enjoy the Server pretty much. But now i have to ask for help. We are a little bit stuck in Eltnen.

There is the Quest "Secrets of the Temple". You have to restore the 'flower wall'. Its the only Quest that wouldnt work for us... I found a Guide where it said you have to collect other "Wall Fragments" but those wont be dropped by the mobs in the Area. We have the Chest with the wall fragments because we did a kill quest. But we are unable to open it nor to find the fragments in the named area.

I didnt find another post about this - but would be thankful if you got any hints for us :)

Greetings, Jake.

aion.bin_35cPkcEYmy.png

aion.bin_cOCBBKFuhO.png

aion.bin_EjmAq1MXr9.png

aion.bin_2fEciorDgd.png

Christof    72

Greetings, may I ask you to try the quest with the English game version, to see if it works please, let me know fast as you can.

Drop Monster

Spying Skyray
Crouching Eracus Gargoyle
Swift Sandstorm Spirit
Enticing Temptress

Drop Items

Lightning Wall Fragment
Wave Wall Fragment
Wind Wall Fragment
Fire Wall Fragment

• Like 1

Jakelizius    1

Hey Christof,

we switched the Language to English - and tried to kill 1. Spying Skyray and 2. Crouching Eracus Gargoyle. No Items dropped. My Friend killed about 6-9 Mobs but they didnt drop it.

We did this Quest: http://aion.mmorpg-life.com/quest/the-shugo-menace/63134/

It said, we could select a Fragment you mentioned in your post above. But we did not get them. And we cant hand in this Quest - the Blue Marker is still there.

Do you have any Idea what to try next? Its the last quest we need to complete Eltnen ._.

ZzqcKbj8xT.png

Edited by Jakelizius

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

For this quest you need to find and activate the walls around the temple. The are on the platforms. Collecting the items from the monsters is for another quest. 

• Like 1

Jakelizius    1
9 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

For this quest you need to find and activate the walls around the temple. The are on the platforms. Collecting the items from the monsters is for another quest. 

Well ... that was the hint that we missed. Thank you very much!
We tried it today and it worked for us - we tried it before but with the wrong wall...so not in the "right" order. :ph34r:

You can mark this as "closed" - thanks!

• Like 1