TheAlmighty

Client for playing on the server!

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, dear players!

We are glad to inform you that our game client and launcher are available for download.

harwglztr25397-152.jpg.9b1816ca0f1652908cd11db6ebb3b5e8.jpg.ac2da978a86eca9bf1107182ffeca589.jpg

For a successful start of the game on the server you will need the client of the version 4.6.
We strongly recommend downloading the client from scratch!

The most preferred and fastest way to download the client from scratch is Torrent.

• Download the torrent file.
  • Double-click to open it. (If you try to open it and nothing happens, then you do not have a torrent client installed. Download and install Utorrent.)
  • In the opened window select the folder to install the game and click "OK".
  • Once the download is complete, open the game folder. The archive " StartGame.zip" will be stored in this folder. The archive contains the launcher to start the game.

Alternative download option is our Launcher.

• Download our launcher.
  • Run it and select a folder to download the game, or a folder with your existing client of the version 4.6.
  • Click the Install/Check button and wait for the game to be checked/installed.
  • In the launcher Settings you can select the language in which the game client will work and the operating system bit set (64bit recommended) - this item will not be available if your PC does not support 64bit.
  • Start the game using "Play" button.

In case you cannot download the client with torrent or launcher:

Follow link and download all the files;
Launch EuroAion.part01.exe and choose a folder for unpacking of the client;
Press "Unpack". After the unpacking the client will be available for launch.

After the above steps are finished, it is strongly recommended to run the game to check the performance of the client. You will be able to enter the game up to the stage of selecting the server, then the entrance is closed until the project starts.

If you have problems running the game:
First of all, download and install the programs:

If after the installation of the above mentioned programs the issue is not solved, you must view this topic!

Please, write the crux of the problems with screenshots/videos in this topic. We will try to help all of you to launch the client before the start of the project.

Launching the game in Chinese!

• Like 1

Admin    411
2 часа назад, saitama сказал:

awful download speed in HTTP and Torrent :(. Currently downloaded per 500kB/s from CIS region

Are you in a hurry somewhere? Hundreds of people pump the client, it is logical that the speed can not be too high.

saitama    4
8 часов назад, Admin сказал:

Are you in a hurry somewhere? Hundreds of people pump the client, it is logical that the speed can not be too high.

I'm in hurry in Atrea xD. I downloaded game and now share my torrent whole day+night, enjoy.

• Thanks 1

Veqyy    0

i downloaded the client from torrent, after i open up the startgame.zip it launch automatically your client but if i click on install, the download starts again. what i gotta do now?

Ziffa    18
13 minutes ago, Veqyy said:

i downloaded the client from torrent, after i open up the startgame.zip it launch automatically your client but if i click on install, the download starts again. what i gotta do now?

You need to seth path,like this:

11.png

Click on the "Gear" thing, and go into EuroAion folder,then click ok

Edited by Ziffa

Ziffa    18
33 minutes ago, Nsn said:

Europeans really don't like to seed apparently

56e2819ad249f1786d7142e677cafcf9-full.jp

i'm seeding now at 2mbs had to re-check torrent folder since it was moved, check if it's downloading better

Edited by Ziffa
  • Like 1

Nsn    6
44 minutes ago, Ziffa said:

i'm seeding now at 2mbs had to re-check torrent folder since it was moved, check if it's downloading better

I got on the torrent early and already have it downloaded, just surprised I've uploaded over 700gb on this torrent already

• Like 1

Admin    411

In case you cannot download the client with torrent or launcher:

TheAlmighty    1,054

Attention! The link for direct download has been updated.