Dio

Can't join Blood Crusade

Dio    12

Hello,

I can't join the Blood Crusade. I left the Blood Crusade because I didn't receive any quests and thought I could rejoin to receive them again but now it says I have to be under level 61 to join them. Is there any way to fix this? Normally you should be able to leave and join them whenever you want. The Wiki also says you can join them from level 40 and upwards.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Blood_Crusade

Thanks in advance.

blood crusade.jpg

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

Probably first time you didn't see the infromation that you didn't join the guild. On the screenshot you give we cannot even see your level and can't say if it is a bug. Are you over level 61? It is also possible, that you didn't get the quests because you have finished quests of the other guild before, then you left that guild to join Blood Crusade. 

Dio    12

Hey, yes I'm lvl 65. I remember on retail I could join them even after lvl 61, it seems wrong that you can't but I'm not sure. Also somehow I can not leave the Circle in Altgard and keep getting their dailies, which also seems fishy.

Edit: I could now leave the Circle at Marchutan Convent but still can't join the Blood Crusade, still getting the same message that I have to be under lvl 61 to join. I hope you can fix this, if possible. Thanks.

Edited by Dio

TheAlmighty    1,054
3 hours ago, Dio said:

Hey, yes I'm lvl 65. I remember on retail I could join them even after lvl 61, it seems wrong that you can't but I'm not sure. Also somehow I can not leave the Circle in Altgard and keep getting their dailies, which also seems fishy.

Edit: I could now leave the Circle at Marchutan Convent but still can't join the Blood Crusade, still getting the same message that I have to be under lvl 61 to join. I hope you can fix this, if possible. Thanks.

Hello, 

It works right/ Yoi must be of level under 61.

Dio    12

Great, so I lost my chance to join them? That's bullshit tbh. Or can you not get quest from them anyway after level 60? Do I have to make a new character to join them earlier now? That kinda sucks. Thanks for answering.

TheAlmighty    1,054
8 hours ago, Dio said:

Great, so I lost my chance to join them? That's bullshit tbh. Or can you not get quest from them anyway after level 60? Do I have to make a new character to join them earlier now? That kinda sucks. Thanks for answering.

Hello, 

Yes, if you got level 61, you won't get quests. It wi work with a new char. 

These restrictions have been created by the game developers, not by us. 

Michljax    0

with this recent upgrade there seems to a feature to allow open joining or restricted. Seems the restricted feature is not working as the guild i started, anyone can join at their whim. might want to fix this before going live.