Sign in to follow this  
VolganSM

Heavy stuttering

VolganSM    1

I recently reinstalled the game and for some reason I get stuttering/microfreezes every couple of seconds. My fps is stable to 60 but these constant mini lags make it so frustrating to play.

My specs:

I7 processor, Nvidia 1080 TI, 16gb RAM, Windows 10 os. I know they're not the best but I played euroaion before on this exact PC and it was always smooth.

I found a thread on this forum where it was suggested to add some lines in a config file, which I did, but the stuttering is still there.

Anybody has a solution for this?

I do experience the same problem.
I can't call it freezing in a regular term definition but it's kinda annoying. When I run, everything around me is laggin one or two times per 2-3 seconds.

Dunno how to fix it. Maybe other guys will suggest something

My specs are also high

Christof    72
On 21/02/2022 at 7:30 PM, zhuckrubchik said:

I do experience the same problem.
I can't call it freezing in a regular term definition but it's kinda annoying. When I run, everything around me is laggin one or two times per 2-3 seconds.

Dunno how to fix it. Maybe other guys will suggest something

My specs are also high

Hey, @zhuckrubchiki'd like to help you out to solve your problem, I want to know if the freezing starts only when you move the mouse or it's random. Could you explain it better or make a video of it, but in any case check this topic and install those 3 programs.

Possible problems with the game client - ISSUES WITH CLIENT - Perfect quality European private server of Aion - EuroAion.com