Sign in to follow this  
magictea

Remove AP loss from open world PvP

magictea    6

AP loss did nothing but discourage of open world pvp. People should have fun without have to afraid they have to lose something. I wouldn't feel bad when I kill some opposite faction. We don't need to make someone mad to have fun. Also add AP gain to near friendly faction members(not working in safe zone). When killing enemy officers and above rank they have chance to give cera medals to everyone who participle kill that officer.

Make it happens please I'm sure everyone will like this idea :D

magictea    6

I can foreseen exploit of this incoming so yeah you can only get one cera per day from that officer so no farming yourself.

vdfscg    4

Oh no the game is too hard for me. Can the admins please make it easier for me to gear up. Please give me 1 cera and 10000 ap per kill pls QQ

• Like 1

Kamai    72

dude its aion
go grind, you know thhat whole siege system is based on AP from enemy? no AP = no contri = no gp = no 2 stars = no 2 star gear 

goodwin    55

Чувак реально с другой планеты.

Хочется спросить типа, а че? так можно было????

NancyFox    222

Good day.
You may be confusing the version of Aion 4.6 and the version where there was no ranking system depending on Glory points. In version 4.6, the loss of AP does not mean a loss in rank. You don't lose Glory points when you die in PvP, hence pvp in the open world doesn't depend on it. 
In our version, there are no problems with getting AP, its given for almost every dungeon, from every mob. I don't see a problem in losing AP during PvP in the open world.

• Like 1