Galaxlight1

Voting everyday but didn't get Ecoins

Galaxlight1    3

Hello, I am sending this message and started this topic because I am voting everyday but I didn't get Ecoins, my username GALAXLIGHT1 . Hopefully I can have some answer soon have a good evening.

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

We account the coins automatically according to the stars of mmotop. Please, go to your profile on mmotop and check if your votes are registered there. 

Note, that you can only vote ONCE A DAY, from ONE ACCOUNT, for ONE ACCOUNT, for ONE SERVER, from ONE IP.

Also make sure to write your username, not character name. 

• Like 1

Krench    0
On 11/15/2021 at 2:42 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

We account the coins automatically according to the stars of mmotop. Please, go to your profile on mmotop and check if your votes are registered there. 

Note, that you can only vote ONCE A DAY, from ONE ACCOUNT, for ONE ACCOUNT, for ONE SERVER, from ONE IP.

Also make sure to write your username, not character name. 

how much ecoins i get when i vote?

Krench    0
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

5 coins per vote. 

Do you have an turtorial on how to vote? i want to vote not just to get ecoins but also to boost the server cuz this server is so amazing. in english tutorial please. im trying to get vote but i cant understand the letters. 

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 minute ago, Krench said:

Do you have an turtorial on how to vote? i want to vote not just to get ecoins but also to boost the server cuz this server is so amazing. in english tutorial please. im trying to get vote but i cant understand the letters. 

On our website there's a button for voting in the lower right corner. After you press it, you will be redirected to mmotop. On their website you can switch the language to egnlish. 

Here's info on the voting: https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/45-vote-for-us/

Krench    0
4 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

On our website there's a button for voting in the lower right corner. After you press it, you will be redirected to mmotop. On their website you can switch the language to egnlish. 

Here's info on the voting: https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/45-vote-for-us/

okay thank you. thankyou also for very responsive admin.

Ryonx1    5

for about 3 days i vote but nothing received coins , got same corect name account and there is nothing wrong on my side , before works good