Fiftysven

why they get no aggro from npcs?

loky    1

Apparently this is now classified as a game moment and nothing can be done so don't even bother reporting.

Christof    72
21 hours ago, utterbitter said:

They can use 2(two) skills without detection. CD of each is 30 seconds if I am not mistaken, one is delayed and can be potted. How can you get killed by that if not staying there afk? 

if you have a video that we can see they really killed you, could you please provide it, unfortunately, those guards can't detect these 2 bard skills, is a "bug" from bard..

loky    1
46 minutes ago, Christof said:

if you have a video that we can see they really killed you, could you please provide it, unfortunately, those guards can't detect these 2 bard skills, is a "bug" from bard..

I provided the video in a discord ticket but the moderator stated it is a game moment and that nothing can be done even after I directed them to your comments in this forum thread. In the video I provided they didn't kill me because I was playing but they killed an AFK gladiator.

• Haha 1

bard    1
What's the difference between an old video or a new one? Since the administrator's response there have been no notifications of changes to the rules. In that place it was very clear. I think it is appropriate not to feed false hopes

loky    1
4 hours ago, Christof said:

If you still have the video, it was good to past it here if you can, but most of the time the videos players provide us are old ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-fR43jdMSg - This is from three days ago, they kept attacking me and then died when they cast an actual skill in front of the guards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axVzbM2FMrM - Also from three days ago, I think they are softening up the targets and then the gunner kills them for easy AP.

Christof    72
6 hours ago, loky said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-fR43jdMSg - This is from three days ago, they kept attacking me and then died when they cast an actual skill in front of the guards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axVzbM2FMrM - Also from three days ago, I think they are softening up the targets and then the gunner kills them for easy AP.

Unfortunately, we can't punish the player because this is how the bard skill works like it was on retail back in the days, to summarize we don't ban the bards if they do this and the guard doesn't react.

loky    1
5 hours ago, Christof said:

Unfortunately, we can't punish the player because this is how the bard skill works like it was on retail back in the days, to summarize we don't ban the bards if they do this and the guard doesn't react.

So your previous statements were wrong and there's absolutely no point to this forum thread?

Krosis    2

pvp zone = u can be killed by the other faction.... maybe the simpliest rule this game ever had. If u stay afk outside in a pvp zone it's your choice to die. Stay safe! (LITTERALLY)

• Like 1

loky    1
6 hours ago, Krosis said:

pvp zone = u can be killed by the other faction.... maybe the simpliest rule this game ever had. If u stay afk outside in a pvp zone it's your choice to die. Stay safe! (LITTERALLY)

I absolutely agree with you. However, the guards are placed there for a reason are they not? They react to all the other skills but somehow songweavers are special and they are allowed to kill around Pandarunerk as they please? I don't think it was supposed to work like that. The excuse not to fix the problem because the same bug existed on retail screams laziness.

Krosis    2

everyone can kill u...and from what i see from videos there are even gunners there... so useless crying and moaning, given that it's even plenty of safezones there, so just go afk in safe...all this mess just cuz ppl its lazy to do 5m and go inside a house...moreover even in real life it's like that: If u are on the road and a guy shoots u near a policeman that isn't watching u die but then, and ONLY THEN the policeman shoots the killer. As for the bard yes it has 3 skills that are undetectable BUT (a big but) its hard to oneshoot you (and thats why gunners are there i suppose) so....man you are like don quixote against the mills XDXD gl with ur epic battles of indignation and frustration :)

Edited by Krosis

Christof    72

So the final point is if you get attacked in Danaria spawn by a bard skill and the guards don't react, it is normal, that's how the skill works like it was on the 4.6 retail, and we won't ban/warm any of these bards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2