Lhyna

connection lost, reconnecting

Lhyna    0

Hello,
I have a problem with the game launcher.
I recovered the complete game file from my other computer (the game is up to date and complete, works fine)
I have set the path but
at 97% the launcher shows "connection lost, reconnecting ..."
I have already whitelisted the game and the game folder, but also disabled antivirus, firewall, windows defender, etc.
I don't know what to do, I tried a lot of things, can someone help me?

moreover I had to take the game folder from my other pc because it was not downloading and I already had this "lost connection" problem

97%.png

setting aion.png

Christof    72

Hey @Lhyna, please add the game to the white list of all your antimalware programs including Windows defender and in the firewall. Reboot the PC and start the launcher, also right-click on the game folder -> Properties -> Remove the checkmark from the attribute "read-only" -> OK. Start the launcher, but if you already did this could you please tell me your county. Your internet connection is fine?

If this doesn't work you really need to download the game from our website, using the torrent or the launcher, but in this case, I recommend you to use the torrent download.

Lhyna    0

The game is already add in the white list (check picture). I have remove the checkmark frome attribute but it come back everytime.

I'm from France and my internet connection is fine. 

I've tried to download the game from the website using the launcher but i have "error, connection closed" 

image.png

Hellena    0

Hello, @Christof

I have the same issue, first I download from torrent, then second time I download game with launcher, it do checkings successfully, but when press play just stuck in 100%  - Connection Lost, reconnecting...

Maybe cant download missed files, but why? I have no problem with internet and ping to your server IP its okay.

How to fix this, can you help me?

Edited by Hellena

Christof    72
4 hours ago, Hellena said:

Hello, @Christof

I have the same issue, first I download from torrent, then second time I download game with launcher, it do checkings successfully, but when press play just stuck in 100%  - Connection Lost, reconnecting...

Maybe cant download missed files, but why? I have no problem with internet and ping to your server IP its okay.

How to fix this, can you help me?

Hey @Hellena, for this problem we only have this solution did you try it ?

add the game to the white list of all your antimalware programs including Windows defender and in the firewall. Reboot the PC and start the launcher, also right-click on the game folder -> Properties -> Remove the checkmark from the attribute "read-only" -> OK. Start the launcher, 

Hellena    0

@Christof

I already add game to whitelist of firewall (I only have it, no other antimalware programs)

But yeah have problem with read only, cant remove it, but you think it can be reason of this issue?

MetisMedea    0

Hi,
I have the same problem.
And yes, I have done everything recommended in this and in Topic https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/19-possible-problems-with-the-game-client/

I also completely uninstalled my antimalware program for testing.
Nothing has helped!
BUT a friend (with much faster internet) also downloaded the game and started it once - everything was running.
He gave me this copy of HIS game and it ran on my PC too.

But now the update came!!!
Now it breaks again at the check, has a very high pick in the network before and can't download the update.
And at this moment I have no way to connect myself to a faster network to test if it's because of that. Currently and normally I have a network line of only 8-13k.
Again none of the recommended advice works.
So I can not continue to play.

Can there be a bottleneck with the internet speed? That the launcher wants too much at once for a slow connection?

Greeting and thanks for reply

MetisMedea    0
5 hours ago, MetisMedea said:

Now it breaks at "Preparing for Download".

Edited by MetisMedea