Sign in to follow this  
ladystar

ban for 10 years for what???

ladystar    0

Today my friend in game was banned for 10 years???For what?There is not even explane for what?Just someone point at other one and saying he is cheating?So i can go and do the same?Arent you suppose first to check and after to send warning at last?And please answer to the mail i have sent to you,dear admins.

NancyFox    222

Please provide a screenshot of the selection of your characters for a more detailed discussion of the problem.

TheAlmighty    1,055

Hello,

We never set any sactions without a reason. Please, follow the request of the moderator above if you need more info. Note, that we do not discuss issues with the other people, who are not involved in the issue themselves. 

NancyFox    222

This character was seen in the territory where access to the Elyos is not possible through the game.
Take the trouble to provide a video of how this character got there and the Administration will consider the possibility of unban.image.png

ladystar    0

There are mushrooms,right?There is POSIBBLE to climb up and gliding,its not a cheat.She can demonstrate it.After that Sapph can go easy at Krug b asin.

Edited by ladystar

Booblik    116
1 минуту назад, ladystar сказал:

There are mushrooms,right?There is POSIBBLE to climb up and gliding,its not a cheat.She can demonstrate it.

let him show me, I'm also interested in how to get there

NancyFox    222
3 минуты назад, ladystar сказал:

There are mushrooms,right?There is POSIBBLE to climb up and gliding,its not a cheat.She can demonstrate it.After that Sapph can go easy at Krug b asin.

Please provide a video.

TheAlmighty    1,055
16 minutes ago, ladystar said:

Sapph didnt made a video,but like i sayd,Sapph can demonstrate it.

So she can make a video and demonstrate it.

NancyFox    222
18 минут назад, ladystar сказал:

Sapph didnt made a video,but like i sayd,Sapph can demonstrate it.

Since you have taken it upon yourself to talk to the Administration on behalf of the character Sapph, it means that you provide a video with evidence of your position. The main thing is, do not forget to demonstrate that the video was shot on our server.

Albin    146

Эм, а разве пробираться по текстурам или как-либо иначе в "Зелёные зоны" Ингисона и Келькмароса не запрещено в принципе?)  

NancyFox    222
51 минуту назад, Albin сказал:

Эм, а разве пробираться по текстурам или как-либо иначе в "Зелёные зоны" Ингисона и Келькмароса не запрещено в принципе?)  

Запрещено. Именно поэтому сейчас мы просим, чтобы игрок предоставил нам видео, где будет видно, что он не пользовался запрещенным ПО, чтобы проникнуть в локацию. После предоставления видео, где будет четко видно каким образом игрок попал в локацию нами будет вынесено решение о дальнейшей судьбе персонажа.

ladystar    0

Thank you for the understanding.Its fair penalty.Sapph promised to not go there anymore:)

Edited by ladystar