Sign in to follow this  
Meilo

Safety of our Euro Aion Accounts

Meilo    8

Hello Mods/Admins...

some days ago, an idiot got access to a friends account (yes, it was his own fault and he isn´t the smartest guy from time to time..) and stole all enchantment stones, his plume, his kinah and extracted or deleted his complete Hyperion (atk 5 / cri 7,8) set and his +15 swb dagger. That char was nearly max geared. There is also video proof of his stats where you can clearly see that he was geared really well.

But there is no refund, no help, no nothing. Not even +0, unsocketed gear, because he has no evidence of how the gear got stolen and because it was his own fault to leak his password.

We did a lot of sin only runs etc. with him and now we all have to "suffer" because of this.

To the "his own fault and no evidence of the extracting" reply.

What about phishing mails ? It´s not how his account got destroyed, but we have no pin security, no 2-way authentificator or something else to lock our accounts! 

We are assuming now, someone writes phishing mails to the players: (Spoiler: He is one of those people, who would click on that link and getting fooled by that fake site)

Dear Daeva xxx, since the fire in our data center, we have to fight against the shrinking player numbers and rising prices for ingame items.

As many of you know, gamecoast just closed its gates because of this but we won´t let this happen to us!

So we deliberated a lot of how to make Euro Aion great again and we came to the conclusion, that we will give you 2000 E-Coins for free, so that you can enhance your gear and to lower the overall prices.

click here to claim your coins --> Name, Password..

njang njang

And then they go from this: 

riqqq1.PNG.80c55d0ac9307adbe6b415f14fbbdcd8.PNG

to this:

riqqq2.PNG.a027de9fbc4de44d580bab873a2812ea.PNG

And all you will say is: Sorry, that was your own fault to type in your data and you have no evidence of how the gear got lost... Good luck

I really enjoy playing here, but after this I feel really insecure, if I really want to put so much effort, time and money (That guy spend nearly 1500€) into a game with no backup and the risk, that everything is gone by an eyeblink and without the chance of getting it back.

I really hate to say this, but gameforge support did really well in such things..

Edited by Meilo

Booblik    116

Let me remind you that when you enter the game, you automatically agree with the rules. Namely:

1. When registering, it is strongly discouraged to create characters with the same nickname as your login. For example, if your username is User, then none of the characters should have the User name, because The first thing a fraudster will try when searching is to enter your nickname in the login field.

2. While playing and communicating on various Internet resources, try not to share information with other players that can help in cracking your password (if they have such a desire).

image.png.32affc9d538f1f45e36f2ec9ab6464b1.png

PS You yourself considered it necessary to provide data from the account, for which you paid. I have been playing aion for more than 10 years and during this time I have never been hacked, and all because I don't even give anyone a login from my account

Christof    72

Hey @Meilo,

After reading everything you wrote, what you did is not our responsibility, sharing accounts has never been and will never be recommended, so we will not be able to help you recover the lost items.