Mokky310    0

my client crashes all the time in heiron in the Mandury Vally and i can´t do anything as soon as i log in with my cleric i get the crash.

befor someone asks i can´t do anything it´s an instant crash

Mokky310    0

it´s hard to get a screenshot becouse it crashes right at the moment my character loads in you see the first mobs and the name mandury village and then it crashes so

i could try make picture with the phone

Client Crash.jpg

Edited by Mokky310

Christof    72

So can you take a look at this link, here you'll have most of your technical problems solved, please install those three programs and you should be good, if the problem persists contact us.

Mokky310    0

i have done pretty much everything of the stuff thats there and don´t have any problems with my gunner as other cha on almost all maps but like i said i get crashes all the time right after log in with cleric wich i showed via picture

Christof    72
5 hours ago, Mokky310 said:

i have done pretty much everything of the stuff thats there and don´t have any problems with my gunner as other cha on almost all maps but like i said i get crashes all the time right after log in with cleric wich i showed via picture

Hey i'd like to ask you to teleport the character to your main city using our website, join in and on the left menu, you'll have that option, try this and let me know if it did something, we're here to solve it..