Sign in to follow this  
TxT

Accounts selling

TxT    1

I just wanted to ask admins if someone on this server is looking into database data and see how many account and when changed names? 

Not my thing to accuse anyone, but when I see gunners with names "Nxsnvmsad" from fake legion "lowlowlowlowlowlowlowlowlowlow", I wonder what a chance that he just bought account and might be using hacks on top of that? :)  There is multiple examples of gladiators like that, even very high ranked character suddenly change name (everyone knows that this is other person), but admins appears to be completely unaware for some reason.

Do you track and ban these accounts or no one cares because name changing tickets brings some money from shop? 
Can you provide whats being done for this issue?

Thanks

TheAlmighty    1,090

Hello,

Banning the players just for the name change would be absurd. 
We only set bans when we are sure about what happened. With such "proofs" we would be banning just on supposition. Please, note that we do not prohibit account share.

TxT    1

what about email changes? How someone supposed to identify and report things like that?
I'm looking into one of those pages where accounts sold - there is 307 accounts on sale from EuroAion, some of it of really high level gear (+5 acc).

Other suggestion I would have - by default open everyone's details. That actually would be good proof against some gearless hackers doing weird things.  

• Like 1

Ellowain    78

That's a good point. It's easy to gain access to websites and discord forums where EuroAion accounts are being bought/sold. 

Why doesnt the admin team just check it out? Then there is all the necessary proof (it's not "proofs" in English, btw- non-countable noun). 

TxT    1
36 minutes ago, Ellowain said:

That's a good point. It's easy to gain access to websites and discord forums where EuroAion accounts are being bought/sold. 

Why doesnt the admin team just check it out? Then there is all the necessary proof (it's not "proofs" in English, btw- non-countable noun). 

I'm not sure if email changes allowed here, but if someone does this its 99% for sure selling account.
In combination name change + email change = 100% sold account. 

Edited by TxT

Timestamp    30
2 hours ago, TxT said:

I'm not sure if email changes allowed here, but if someone does this its 99% for sure selling account.
In combination name change + email change = 100% sold account. 

ahahah 100%
you are a genius my friend (no)

TheAlmighty    1,090

Hello,

Email change and name change still do not prove any trade. Only the direct evidence is accepted. Once again: we never ban anyone without being 100% sure. 

Ellowain    78

Account selling is getting way out of control on this server. You could easily join selling websites and crack down on this. Still not sure why you don't try?