p0wned

pls help game crash

p0wned    0

Hey im new here but i know aion like my pocket :D ( beta player) now i switched to private server for my first time because the "new aion" is dogsh**.
my problem is... gamecrashes lvl 1-10 / 12 gamecrashes .. lvl 1-3 was crazy to.... every time i see a new "city" like ishalgen or altgrad instant gamecrash
now im in altgrad for the first time whith my new char (teleport to altgrad) and boooom again instant gamecrash...
i start the game again, log in again, hit my char and my game loads into altgrad 3seconds later gamecrash -.-

now... i cant play anymore because of this crashes.. everytime i log into my char.. gamecrash :( whithout an error or something
in the character screen creation my screen was totally black transparent like a shadow or something.. 
im up to date whith all updates, no anti virus, no win defender or something, uac is off, i have tryt whith run as admin and normal
i changed all the settings to standard back and changend my window size in all mods ..  directx, netframework and this stuff is up to date and fresh also
now i cant "check" the game some big error comes to the screen then i restart my pc and i click on check again.. seems fine now.. 10mins later the big error comes again -.-
every time i change the audio to low and music in background and what not its not saved..
idk i give up now to fix this 4 myself... but what is better then a text?! a video that show my bug. cant login anymore -->  pls help me !!!! :( 

win10 / 1909 version uptodate
rtx 2080 super uptodate
asus rog strix mboard uptodate
i7 8700k overclocked 4,1 -5,1ghz
installed on a m2 ssd and before on my normal ssd same shit happens
backgroundprogramms: ts3, discord, opera

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

Please, installl all the programs listed in the beginning of the following topic: https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/19-possible-problems-with-the-game-client/ EVEN if you have higher and newer versions of those. Pay particular attention to the installation of DirectX. Don't forget to reboot the PC after the installations. 

Run the game as administrator. 

Disable all the programs running in the background, and better even try to uninstall TS3 completely, especially its overlay component (overwolf).

• Confused 1