Jerkalerka    0

Hello. 

Just thought i should ask, before i do something stupid. I tried installing your client using "euroaion.exe", but after Mbam (malwarebytes) blocked 4 trojans before the installer even reached 4% completed, i canceled it. Is it actually safe? I know it may be stupid to ask if its safe on the forum of the actual game, but i also know that Mbam is very sensitive. 

I havent had a virus since i got mbam, and i visit some quite shady sites.. So, why does mbam flag the installation progress as trojans? 

I could understand 1 or 2 during the full process, but 4 in the first 4%? Should i expect another 96 for the remaining 96%? 

If so, are you SURE its free from trojans?

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 5/20/2021 at 1:22 AM, Jerkalerka said:

Hello. 

Just thought i should ask, before i do something stupid. I tried installing your client using "euroaion.exe", but after Mbam (malwarebytes) blocked 4 trojans before the installer even reached 4% completed, i canceled it. Is it actually safe? I know it may be stupid to ask if its safe on the forum of the actual game, but i also know that Mbam is very sensitive. 

I havent had a virus since i got mbam, and i visit some quite shady sites.. So, why does mbam flag the installation progress as trojans? 

I could understand 1 or 2 during the full process, but 4 in the first 4%? Should i expect another 96 for the remaining 96%? 

If so, are you SURE its free from trojans?

Hello,

We ensure you that there are no trojans. As it is not an official game server, some software can be considered by SOME antiviruses as viruses, but it is not. So it is false alert.

You can try some online services that will check the file on many antiviruses, and you will see that juse a couple of the will mark the file with the virus. 
We suggest you adding the game to the white list of your antivirus and firewall, including windows defender, because they may cause issues with starting the game.