Sefhet

In-game windows on/off

Sefhet    1

Hello,

Having played Aion for a few days, I have a suggestion, - make possible to turn off/on the "quest tracker" window. Either by a key binding, or from the options menu. It takes a lot of screenspace, and while its possible to minimize it and it is useful, I do not always want it on my screen.

I searched through the web and found that it should be possible turn it off from the options menu but havent found any such options on the client.

The same suggestion about the "World" Chat Tab. There is no way to turn it off. It would be real nice to at least be able to stick it to the rest of the tabs in a chat window.

Come on guys, EuroAion is THE best Aion server on the web, better then even the official servers this days. A player should have more freedom in managing their interface.

Best Regards,

Sefhet

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

In the current version of the game this window is stuck in the interface. You can make it smaller and move somewhere in the corner, so it doesn't bother you. 

Booblik    116
15 часов назад, Sefhet сказал:

Hello,

Having played Aion for a few days, I have a suggestion, - make possible to turn off/on the "quest tracker" window. Either by a key binding, or from the options menu. It takes a lot of screenspace, and while its possible to minimize it and it is useful, I do not always want it on my screen.

I searched through the web and found that it should be possible turn it off from the options menu but havent found any such options on the client.

The same suggestion about the "World" Chat Tab. There is no way to turn it off. It would be real nice to at least be able to stick it to the rest of the tabs in a chat window.

Come on guys, EuroAion is THE best Aion server on the web, better then even the official servers this days. A player should have more freedom in managing their interface.

Best Regards,

Sefhet

Or you can link to the article where it is written how to remove this quest tracker window?

Edited by Booblik