Mokky310

Trade Broker

Mokky310    0

Hey i have a question,

for some reason i can´t select how much from what i wanna buy in the trade broker wich is rly bothering me i tryd most combinations like shift klick and so on but none seems to be working

wich is rly bothering me is the option not available or something? i mean in private shops you simple shift right click and buy exact amount you want but not in trade brocker for some wierd resason.

ty for any tips ore answer if i´m just stupid or the game bugs in some reason with that

• Confused 1

Lzr    1

You can only buy the whole stack from broker. There is no Option to select a specific amount of the sold item(s).

This function was added in later Patches.

Edited by Lzr

Christof    72
5 hours ago, Mokky310 said:

Hey i have a question,

for some reason i can´t select how much from what i wanna buy in the trade broker wich is rly bothering me i tryd most combinations like shift klick and so on but none seems to be working

wich is rly bothering me is the option not available or something? i mean in private shops you simple shift right click and buy exact amount you want but not in trade brocker for some wierd resason.

ty for any tips ore answer if i´m just stupid or the game bugs in some reason with that

Hey @Mokky310,

Indeed that option is in aion but unfortunately in version 4.6 that's isn't available. This type of option to buy a quantity from a stack is only for player's shops.

Mokky310    0

then this is pretty stupid wouldn´t the devs be able to implement it in the shop aswell when it´s allready possible in playershops?

and much thanks to the information

• Confused 1