Sign in to follow this  
Nerzo

There is no file on server

Nerzo    1

Hi,
I just installed Euro Aion via the launcher for the second time today, and still get the same error message that prevents me from launching the game.
It says “bin64/version.dll ... There is no file on server”... this is very embarrassing, do you know how to solve this?

Thanks

Capture d’écran 2024-07-22 234648.png

Veda    64
5 часов назад, Nerzo сказал:

Hi,
I just installed Euro Aion via the launcher for the second time today, and still get the same error message that prevents me from launching the game.
It says “bin64/version.dll ... There is no file on server”... this is very embarrassing, do you know how to solve this?

Thanks

a) Make sure that you don't have the other copy of the game running. If you do, you'd want to close all the game windows and start the launcher;
b) 
Whitelist the game in all your antimalware programs (including standard windows defender) and firewalls;
c) Install the programs listed in the start of the topic;
d) Use a VPN.

Nerzo    1
15 hours ago, Veda said:

a) Make sure that you don't have the other copy of the game running. If you do, you'd want to close all the game windows and start the launcher;
b) 
Whitelist the game in all your antimalware programs (including standard windows defender) and firewalls;
c) Install the programs listed in the start of the topic;
d) Use a VPN.

I finally run the game with success, thanks for this.

But my Bitdefender detected malware in this "version.dll" file many times..

When I searched it in VirusTotal, I found this : (attached file)

Why this file is considered as malicious? Do I have anything to fear for my computer or my personal data?

Thanks.

Capture d'écran 2024-07-23 210033.png

Mr. Domik    22

The provided list does not contain good antiviruses such as Kaspersky or Dr.Web, all antiviruses in the bottom list are not used on a large scale and do not provide quality protection.

This library cannot contain viruses, since it provides client => server connection services.