Sign in to follow this  
zefiro2608

Macro issues

zefiro2608    0

Hi, I encounter a problem with the macro system, every time I log in, my skills macro are not available. I have to recreate it.

There is a way to fix it? Thanks for yours future answers.

zefiro2608    0

Hello, I'm using the intern macro system, pressing U (azerty) touch. I alway did the same thing on official server and I never had problem before. When you create a macro in game you have to drop and drag your skill from your skill menu (for me it's K), add a /delay for example: /delay 1.0 and after it's ok, it is working when I create my macro but after a log out, my macro is no longer working. 

Edited by zefiro2608

TheAlmighty    1,064
1 hour ago, zefiro2608 said:

Hello, I'm using the intern macro system, pressing U (azerty) touch. I alway did the same thing on official server and I never had problem before. When you create a macro in game you have to drop and drag your skill from your skill menu (for me it's K), add a /delay for example: /delay 1.0 and after it's ok, it is working when I create my macro but after a log out, my macro is no longer working. 

But in what language is your game client? 

zefiro2608    0

Oh sorry I don't have understood your question , the game is in french. But it's OK I finally found a solution, it works. Thx again for your speedy feedback.

Have a nice evening.

Edited by zefiro2608

TheAlmighty    1,064
9 hours ago, zefiro2608 said:

Oh sorry I don't have understood your question , the game is in french. But it's OK I finally found a solution, it works. Thx again for your speedy feedback.

Have a nice evening.

Hello, 

Thank you for the answer. Could you please tell us, what was the problem about?