TheAlmighty

Vote for us!

TheAlmighty    1,054

Support our project in the Aion TOPs
Illyustratsia_dlya_dpydzhesta_-shop1.1450451927.jpg.2381e48c2cc5d27512f4229cdd668304.jpg

Our server participates in almost every possible ranking of Aion servers, including the most popular rating of online games in the CIS, which is MmoTop. In spite of the fact that our server is set in Europe, we have chosen this top list as the main. This is based on the understanding that massive driving up of the votes is possible in the other rankings.

We cannot get to the higher positions in the TOP without your help!

NO COINS ARE CREDITED FOR VOTES
SMS voting DOES NOT provide coins 
(we aren't interested in your investments for MmoTop).

When voting it's necessary to provide ACCOUNT NAME (not character nickname).
Votes cheat is prohibited and is punished with ban on all accounts.

VOTE RIGHT NOW

As it was mentioned earlier, we participate in other TOPs, but there's no reward for voting in them.
However, if you do want our project to develop successfully, support us!

Links for voting for us in the other TOPs:

• Like 2

TheAlmighty    1,054

Our server was open on the 20th of September, which is almost the end of the month, but we have managed to reach good places in all possible ratings.

This month we must certainly improve the results! Help us with it, vote for the server!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TheAlmighty    1,054

Dear players,

We regret to inform you that starting from the 1st of March, 2023, ecoins will NOT be credited for votes on MMOTOP!

The reason for such change is large-scale cheating on the votes.
The cheating on votes comes from the usual players, as well as from the users trying to earn on selling coins and kinah. We tried to solve the problem without removing the bonuses, however came up with understanding that it is not possible. We have blocked thousands of accounts and haven't received desired results with it. More and more new accounts are created and the vote cheating continues. In addition to this, the votes are registered to nonexistent accounts with their further creation in order to receive and realize the coins. They use different IPs, random names for accounts which makes it extremely difficult to detect them.

At the same time we've received several warning from MMOTOP regarding the vote cheating with possible block in their ratings in the future. As you understand, we are not interested in it. Rating helps us to get new players. 

Therefore, in order to avoid the risks and stop feeding the traders, we have decided to fully give up on the rewarding system for votes. 
This way we pay too much for staying in the rating, which is unfavorable.

Thank you for your understanding and enjoy the game!

fatal1000    5

-_-:/

Hello, I am playing in this server for 4 months so far! I really enjoy the and the patch! You are maintaining something really good here!

BUT what makes things great are the small things!  From i what i have experienced, people need and don't need things from shop. They trade their money for time- and maybe luck. The 35 ecoins from a week of voting (7days) lets say, isn't something that wow that will bring that much improvement in a char! BUT even though a reset scroll for runa/kata or some candies or even collecting them and get a pet in 30 days IS something in the long run.

Yea i get it, people found ways to exploit it and get free ecoins, for free staff or even sell them for kinah! Why those people should dictate the most of the people in server that vote normally. And I get it that you tried your best to solve this.

My point is , small things add up. 

The votes , the lag, the -sometimes- weeks pass by before an event! Make huge difference,  either you like it or not!

My opinion is don't act like ~gameforge~ etc..

Admit your mistakes , cause you are human beings after all, and make the best of you to fix them!

All in favor of the game experience, when it isn't RECENTER it !!

Thanks for your time, 

Peace!

• Like 2

Psycoo    5

95% of players do not wanna remove  ecoin systm but if admins want its doesnt matter your opinion either mine, either ours soo ı ll keep playin so if ı see so much shity economy and 2kk ea e coins or somtinhg its mean ( Here's time... has come.)

• Like 1

GGWP    0

не приходят бонусы за голосование что делать? логин аккаунта вписан правельно но все равно ничего не приходит

sophisticated    241
6 минут назад, GGWP сказал:

не приходят бонусы за голосование что делать? логин аккаунта вписан правельно но все равно ничего не приходит

Добрый день!

С сожалением сообщаем вам, что с 1го марта 2023 года, Ecoins за голосование за наш сервер в рейтинге MmoTop более начисляться НЕ будут!

Причина этому - массовая накрутка голосов.