Sign in to follow this  
Luchibi

Afk aethertapping on gelkmaros and more

Luchibi    3

Hi,

On gelkmaros map Hruhru named player aethertapping with script or macro and also he bring his elyos assassin to kill other gatherers for gathering alone. that assassin never touching him and obviously controlling by himself (the asssassin's nick Kakogoxrena) . You can check from screenshots. He's already there for ours and doing the same thing. 

Aion0011.jpg

Aion0009.jpg

• Like 2

Ruby    19

Hey @Luchibi in this cases we need a video to check if the players is reacting or no, next time you see a situation like that contact us here or in discord with the video.

Luchibi    3

sure i can record a video but cant you match their ip for 2 nicknames? is it legal to use 2 different races to occupy a gather place for his/her own benefit?

if it so it should be legal doing kill trade too. its not so different.

Edited by Luchibi

Luchibi    3

i couldnt get any respond to my last message, i'm still waiting for an answer for that.

By the way i got this asmo-elyos double owner again and this time i have video.

Btw this time i couldnt decide both of them bot or not, because assassin always doing same moves and after the kill he's backing same position with hide state and probably relog position.

video here with showing server time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrEvCGQ0vJY

• Thanks 1

Christof    72

Hey, @Luchibi after checking the video and follow the player for some time we conclude he's not a bot, he was reacting to the attacks and resurrecting after getting killed, so after all of this, we won't set anything for the player. But if you see some other suspicious player please record and send it to us.

Kamai    72
11 hours ago, Budixx said:

Hey, @Luchibi after checking the video and follow the player for some time we conclude he's not a bot, he was reacting to the attacks and resurrecting after getting killed, so after all of this, we won't set anything for the player. But if you see some other suspicious player please record and send it to us.

I have only 1 question, like luchibi

is it legal to have 2 diffrent fractions to kill people from other fraction`?

Christof    72
3 hours ago, Kamai said:

I have only 1 question, like luchibi

is it legal to have 2 diffrent fractions to kill people from other fraction`?

Yes, you can use two accounts from different factions.

Luchibi    3

your answer is so strange and not full actually,  having account on 2 factions ok. There is a big BUT here,  "using 2 different faction to occupy a gather place for own benefit" . if u say ok to that u should set free to make kill trades.

by the way aether gatherer is %100 not a player, bot or script, many times try to gather my aether "which im already gathering at that moment". i'll edit here with the video.

i have no idea why you defend that kind of actions, its totaly damaging your reputation.

ldfilip    47
4 hours ago, Luchibi said:

your answer is so strange and not full actually,  having account on 2 factions ok. There is a big BUT here,  "using 2 different faction to occupy a gather place for own benefit" . if u say ok to that u should set free to make kill trades.

by the way aether gatherer is %100 not a player, bot or script, many times try to gather my aether "which im already gathering at that moment". i'll edit here with the video.

i have no idea why you defend that kind of actions, its totaly damaging your reputation.

There are more places where you can gather magical aether. So, move elsewhere or deal with it.