Sign in to follow this  
globosud

serious sockets error at the shop

globosud    5
putting 100% sockets in the shop at the beginning of the server is a very serious mistake, in the long run destroying the economy, because no one will sell manastone in game, this socket made sense between 6/12 months, and anyway it was added to the shop and in game with a event, at the same time. Very serious server management error. Whoever pay will immediately have set abyss with the best manastones, and will create a distance between those who pay and those who  not, and will bring the freetoplay players to leave the game, you will see
Edited by globosud

globosud    5

I give you an advice, before inserting in the shop, objects that modify the gamplay in such an important way, do a survey in the game and see what the players think

globosud    5
12 minutes ago, Shandris said:

preferisco pagare piuttosto che fallire i compositi mb / ma. Puoi divertirti a fallirli, hf.

I also prefer to pay, the problem that if those who prefer to pay are a minority, then we remain at 10 on the server.. 

the objects that change the gameplay, must be in a smaller percentage, can also be conquered in the game

inserted in the game in some way, otherwise we make gamforge 2.0

I don't like killing naked people around the katalam, I prefer that everyone has a good set even those who don't pay
Edited by globosud

globosud    5
better not to mention gameplay, what is the set in mr? , if everyone runs in mb / ma or ma / mb. I repeat a good pvp, it means a balanced pvp. but if in one month all the ptw will already be running with the doubles manastone, the server will die in a short time

Shandris    49

You can get manastones on broker, either way you spend shitload of kinah on them or just socket 100%. One person can get 5 on all try, second one will burn 300kk and socket nothing. It's all matter of luck and as you can see manastones on broker are selling well, especially hp block mb crit due to high demand even though there is 100% socket.

globosud    5
now we are at the beginning of the server, so there are not a few double mnastones to the broker, and still the players do not have full abyss, when everyone will have the abyss with the 100% soket, nobody will buy more classic manastone, but only the double and only once forever. Consider that goldaion had 1300 + players and these sokets were inserted many months from the beginning of the server. So the Paytowins, they were not full double after 10 days from the opening of the server knows how to kill naked people around the katalam. It is a question of balancing, for me the soket went well after 4/6 months after the server was opened

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

The decision of the adding these items to the shop wasn't taken from no where. For us it is not the first time we run the server, and the players really ask for adding them to the shop. And adding them in the beginning of the game isn't so bad for the server as adding them after some time from the start of the server. Adding them later would have caused changes (to the bad side) of the game economy. For now they are good in the game. THose who aren't ready to donate can get them for the game currency. Regarding making the polls, most of the players did really want to see them.