Sign in to follow this  
Yucha

Very slow download

Yucha    0

Hi 

I"m french player , i was try to download euro aion with launcher , with torrent , but is very slow (30 kb/s ) .

in 9 hours i download 2 go only , and i check my internet is not the problem .

When i start the download is good (600 kb/s ) but only for 1 min after he come back to 30kb/s 

Please help me i dont want 1 week to play ='(

ghjqowwùùhllgg.PNG

Admin    411

Hello

We started distribution on several of our servers.
If the speed does not change - you can download the client via a direct link.

Yucha    0

Thanks i tried the link 

The link don't working =(

Edited by Yucha

Admin    411
2 hours ago, Yucha said:

Thanks i tried the link 

The link don't working =(

What does not work? Take a screenshot

Yucha    0

The download is very very slow to 40/50 min , after is up to 600 kb/s for 5 min and again down to 15 / 50 kb/s , or is do " Preparing for download " for 30 min 

euro aion tel.PNG

TheAlmighty    1,046
37 minutes ago, Yucha said:

Oh sorry you tell to the link x) 

When i use the link is do this 

lien mort.PNG

Hello, what link are you trying to follow?

Yucha    0
4 hours ago, Admin said:

Hello

We started distribution on several of our servers.
If the speed does not change - you can download the client via a direct link.

This link

Dux    0

Im experiencing this issue also, i downloaded client directly, but still require an update. When updating, its super slow, 1% took me 13 hours to update :/

Lazar    14

Hey guys, is there meanwhile a solution for this problem?
Some friends wanna start playing at Euroaion and have to download ~7GB after the direct-link download. Downloadspeed is at 5kb/s... any ideas?

Auraline    1

Hi !

I downloaded the client from the direct link. But when it is decompressed, I only see 3 parts named "EuroAion.part01", "EuroAion.part02.rar" and "EuroAion.part05.rar".

When I run the first part, I have an error message because the part03 doesn't exist.

Do you have an other link with all parts please ?

Thank you ! :)

Admin    411
В 27.01.2020 в 21:21, Auraline сказал:

Hi !

I downloaded the client from the direct link. But when it is decompressed, I only see 3 parts named "EuroAion.part01", "EuroAion.part02.rar" and "EuroAion.part05.rar".

When I run the first part, I have an error message because the part03 doesn't exist.

Do you have an other link with all parts please ?

Thank you ! :)

https://fex.net/ru/s/dvro7el

Gailin    0

I am experiencing the same problems, I tried both the launcher and the torrent but it still taking days just to download few gigabytes... a whole day just 8%. Can I have a direct link too? 

TheAlmighty    1,046
11 hours ago, Gailin said:

I am experiencing the same problems, I tried both the launcher and the torrent but it still taking days just to download few gigabytes... a whole day just 8%. Can I have a direct link too? 

Hello,

The server seeds the game client with the speed of 10mb/sec. Maybe you need to let it be for some time or there's just limit for the torrent speed on your pc. We can also suggest you trying to use the direct download that is provided on the website at download tab.

Gailin    0

Hello, thank you for your reply. I don't think there is a limit to the download... for instance today it reached for a couple of minutes, above 1mb... However the seeds I see them often totally offline and mainly it downloads from peers. Sometimes the download is completely stopped... 
Maybe I should better try the direct link, but I haven't understood where exactly is the direct link on the website, can you please write it? Or do you mean the normal launcher? Because it was slow as well. 

Edited by Gailin

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Gailin said:

Hello, thank you for your reply. I don't think there is a limit to the download... for instance today it reached for a couple of minutes, above 1mb... However the seeds I see them often totally offline and mainly it downloads from peers. Sometimes the download is completely stopped... 
Maybe I should better try the direct link, but I haven't understood where exactly is the direct link on the website, can you please write it? Or do you mean the normal launcher? Because it was slow as well. 

Spoiler

image.png

Airmax    13
The problem isn't just with the client. Your direct download link is slow too. So you don't get any more new players on the server.

Fix the Problem pls. Its your Job

TheAlmighty    1,046
14 hours ago, Airmax said:

The problem isn't just with the client. Your direct download link is slow too. So you don't get any more new players on the server.

Fix the Problem pls. Its your Job

If you're using direct link, then the speed only depends on your internet speed and browser. The files are stored on the service. You're not downloading them from us.
If you're using torrent, the server is sharing the files with 10mb/sec speed.