Sign in to follow this  
Tramadol

[Alliance] Colossal Chaos Doesn’t Count

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

Please, try to make the quest one more time. 

Did this happen to every participant of the aliance? Pr only to you? Do you all use the same localisation of the client? If it is possible, let anyone switch the client to english when making this quest. 

And I can see other players on the screenshot, was there another aliance? If yes, then probably you just made less damage than another aliance. 

Tramadol    3

Hi,

It was my second time trying to do this quest. The first time, I though it was because i had to do weekly quest too. But today i had only this quest and it didn't count.

Me & my friends play on French client, but I asked about to one guy who was with us. He plays on English client et it didn't count to him too.

There was no other alliance. Players you can see were just leaving our alliance ^^

Edited by Tramadol

Nimfeya    132
14 часов назад, Tramadol сказал:

Hi,

This quest http://aion.mmorpg-life.com/quest/alliance-colossal-chaos/116722/ doesn't count on Tagata.

I made it with alliance, have no other quest on Tagata.

Спойлер

Aion0016.thumb.jpg.d3c07a16506ef06f4e48af209cb87684.jpg

Hello, you are killing the wrong mob for this quest. The quest you have requires another boss. Please, check the following links to the databases to see the bosses required for the quest you have. 

[Coh.] Chaos colossal

Ossek l'Impitoyable
Ossek l'Impitoyable

[Coh.] C'est bon pour le moral

Chef de la cavalerie Tagata

Tramadol    3

Hi,

Thanks for the links.

In game, the quest "Colossal Chaos" asks me to kill Tagata... (I already completed <[Coh.] C'est bon pour le moral> on Tagata)

Here's the screen as you can see.Aion0018.thumb.jpg.182c924b1f47699089493c97eb7e8090.jpg

A member of my legion has english client & he has the quest described here http://aiondatabase.net/fr/quest/41613/?sl=1

So It must be a translation error.

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Tramadol said:

Hi,

Thanks for the links.

In game, the quest "Colossal Chaos" asks me to kill Tagata... (I already completed <[Coh.] C'est bon pour le moral> on Tagata)

Here's the screen as you can see.

A member of my legion has english client & he has the quest described here http://aiondatabase.net/fr/quest/41613/?sl=1

So It must be a translation error.

Seems like this. It can be caused because of the difference in versions between client and localization. Sadly, we aren't able to find a corresponding version. We are sorry for the inconvenience and will try to fix this problem. Thank you for informing us