Dommer

again the client downloads after limit ....

Dommer    2

Hello

I have seen few people had problem with the client downloading more data than it need.

I got this problem since December, tried many times to reinstall the client, game files too and it didn't work.

Also I tried to whitelist the game files and executables in Avast and firewall but it never ever helped too. 

I there any possibility I did something wrong or  could I try something else?

Did any of you manage to solve this problem?

sory for asking again about the same problem but your support seems to copy/paste the same message.

Have a nice day!

euroaaa.PNG.1fbf18d43899e5394c6251af31ca5876.PNG

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

Unfortunately, there's only one possible cause of it: something is blocking the files. 
Most usually it is antiviruses (don't forget that there's a built in one in Windows), firewalls or "read-only" active attribute on the game folder. 

We can't say what else you are using on your pc, but there's definitely something that doesn't let the files to be written to the disc, and you need to find it. 

• Thanks 1

Dommer    2
11 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, there's only one possible cause of it: something is blocking the files. 
Most usually it is antiviruses (don't forget that there's a built in one in Windows), firewalls or "read-only" active attribute on the game folder. 

We can't say what else you are using on your pc, but there's definitely something that doesn't let the files to be written to the disc, and you need to find it. 

Yes, it was Avast!. Whitelisting is not  enough, it needs to be shut off to update.

Problem  solved.

• Like 1