Cryolite

AP farming - 4.6 patch

Cryolite    1

Hello,

I would like to ask about ways and fair amount of AP farming in patch 4.6. I don't remember much past patch 2.7 (endless ESO farming) or 3.0 (endless keymaster farming). Searching something in web, I found this post on reddit:

Unfortunately, getting ap pre 60 is annoying and slower. After 60 they pretty much throw it at you. You can do 3 dredges for a minimum of 21k ap and a maximum of 36kish, a Kamar battlefield for 5k for a loss and 21k for a win, a engulfed ophidian bridge for 5k, an iron wall for 20k.. And that's just instances. You can sell bloodmark items at 65 for 200k AP a week, go to sieges for 20k or more, as well as world PVP for 1k ap a kill. Then there is the eye and farming key masters for treasure boxes, and farming guards....

If you're dedicated you can get well over 500k to a million AP a week, assuming you do all the instances and sell your bloodmark year. If you only play an hour or two a day and do dredges and a Kamar, as well as bloodmark gear you can make a minimum of 200k a week.

This isn't even mentioning eternal bastion, which grants you 50k ap every successful run!

I am not sure if this applies, especially selling BM gear for AP.

TL;DR: what is average amount of AP you can farm each day/week and how you actually do this. My main class in Glad, at endgame playing mainly PvP (before considered this as main source of AP until got capped) but before this I need some basic gear to start with.

Cheers, thanks for help!

• Like 1

Nikosama    14

Hello, 

Dear @Cryolite

There is many ways to farm ap in this patch, a specially in 4.6. I will show you th easiest ways.

1. Steall Wall bastion per day (42k ap daily)

2.Tiamaranta siege 4k ap from (x4 forts) 

3.Siege Katalam/Danaria/Reshanta with AP boost from Item shop 50% more its really usefull for example I do smthg around 70-80k ap per every siege daily.

4. KKM forts in up reshanta gives togheter much ap also smthg around for sure 50k ap daily if you are lucky cuz relics are droop randomly from open boxes.

5. You can exchange your weekly BM's from Camps in Katalam/Danaria and buy for this BM (weapons) and sell them to npc in Idian Depths.

6. There is satra instance for ap in tiamaranta but not much ppl going for that, so I cant say anything about it but for sure its gives some ap from last boxes.

7. PvP every day gives you a lot of abyss points also + in every weekend there is more abyss points? I guess.

8.Recently the snowflake event is end which droop a lot of blue/gold keys to tiamaranta eye. You can buy cheap right now that keys from broker or from players, and you can get a lot of abyss points by open boxes only.

I think that's the easiest way in my opnion but as I said it's what I do. Here I will let you see BM shugo location special npc in idian depths with higher amount of abyss points than in katalam.

Weekly I do smthg like 1,2kk AP 

Screenshot_6.png

• Like 5

Nikosama    14
3 hours ago, Cryolite said:

Thank you @Nikosama, this is amazing post and puts a lot of light into actual AP farming. Ends up medals will be the problem for AP gear, not just AP.

np feel free to tag me if you need something, maybe I can help you.

Chusheen    45

Pretty much everything was said.

More over you can also make good ap by killing Grade 4 mops in Danaria+Katalam. Each gives 400-600 Ap. Some spots have around 4 or 5 of them with like 7-8 minutes respawntime. Together with grinding other mops around while waiting for respawn you can farm about 15k in a hour just by simple pve on map + you drop shards, manastones, armor and kinah which can give you some extra cash ofc

Oh and if you got kinah you can also buy additional BM items from other players and sell them for Ap

Edited by Chusheen
Miau