Souli

Been out for serval months, worth to give a new again?

Souli    22

Hello, I joined this server because I did miss Aion and the 4.6 was favourite all over the players, yet I do have my own dobuts, I did had a lot of fun but felt quite alone and on top of that, making some cash become a problem (I do guess because botting), my question is: how much did changed? It does is worth return to give a try as an asmodian gunner?

disgusting    18

Server is full af and you can always come back or even play from 0 you will always be able to catch up and compete against most of the players

Souli    22

Hehe I don't really think so, i am pretty lonewolf, to gear myself I took very long time, I have no rush

Haku    29

You can run kkm comfortably as asmo these days to gear if you don't fancy looking for an eb/swb premade. Atm ow pvp is not the worst, but pvp instances are kinda... in any sort of arena you risk getting dodged for w/e reason, and in tdred & eob/jmr there aren't that many static groups (but I suppose that's alright for a solo player).

Pve wise there's tons of people doing basically everything so you shouldn't have problems there either.