disgusting

Remove entry item from Katalamize

disgusting    18

As the title says, my suggestion is to remove the entry item from Katalamize and Runadium or give them somehow out for free. On retail servers, the entry items were available in the shop for like 10 coins and later in 4.7 completly removed. For some people its expensive to buy them from the broker because somehow people manage to fail the run and you paid for nothing.

• Thanks 1

Sharonstone    1

1. That would be so great, bcs i just cant farm it in ug - so many ely/asmo or gunners with stk speed cheat. I wont pay 1kk/600k per one piece lol xD

2. Bro they wont do that - its against their "retail like policy". But yeah removing it would be so great (after 82 kata runs no full set or even weapon :3)

3. To farm spot ppl buy drop rate buff so putting <strange ide crystal> and <strange ide shard> to shop would not hurt that much but as i said in 2. - they will not :(

disgusting    18

Its the minority of people buying loot buff for these things, i would say its more of a waste than profit. Also it would be retail like, because we had these in the shop for 1 coins per piece on gameforge servers (10 for one entry) and later they were removed completely, so i see no point in not removing them here too. Also there is no solid kinah income on this patch, on retail we had lots of bots, kinah sellers etc. that were tolerated from gameforge in some way. Here you have to sell ecoins that you cant even buy in come countrys lol. Just patch them out or put them in the shop for free :)

• Like 1

Rospet    17
1 hour ago, disgusting said:

Hello admins, can you please tell me why we have this item when it should not be required in this patch?

The entrance item was deleated in 4.5 and we still need to farm this items every week, sometime 2 times a week

image.png.807291798a35a58786a589fe5daaf0cd.png

source: https://aion.fandom.com/wiki/Infinity_Shard#Trivia

Whoever wrote that is a dumbass. Entry items for IS and DR were removed in 4.7

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/4.7_Invasion_Update_-_Instances

• Like 1

Haku    29

Deleting the entry item would remove a big kinah source for many players, though. Boosting the drop rate would be a better solution imo :)

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

This is the official setting of the dungeon and it is not going to be changed. Plus the replies of the other players are aslo correct: 1st - it is the feature of 4.7 (no item for entry), and 2nd - it is the part of economy in the game. 

Moreover, we already have problems with elyos skipping sieges because of the dungeons, making the dungeons even easier will make for elyos evn easier to go to them instead. 

Don't forget that it is classic retail-like x1 server, so we do not add changes to the gameplay.